Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Business Degree Wanted
(09-08-2018, 07:55 AM)allvia Wrote: There are quite a few 'should work' due to the quarter hour conversion.  It would be a good idea at this point to have him apply, send all the transcripts and see what TESU officially evaluates them as counting towards.

He for sure doesn't have an ethics course, Finance, Bus Comm, English Comp II - so those are not in question.  It's only the Computer Science that I think MIGHT work, and even then I don't think what he has will work in the core.

And yes, he could apply now.  I was just thinking that if quickly tested out of the few courses he can do that with, and then apply, he'll have a more complete eval.  They will only do 2 evals, so if you send the original school transcripts, and then ACE, while you're waiting to complete the Study.com courses, then they won't evaluate those, until after you enroll.  It's a pain.  I also think it's easier to apply with your Study.com courses already completed, so that you can get the affiliate membership at the beginning, rather than going through the process of making them switch you afterwards.  Especially if you want to register for a course like the cornerstone and/or capstone right away.  Best just to get all of your ducks in a row first, and then you're ready for a complete eval.

But, everyone is free to do whatever they want to do!
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 2 users Like dfrecore's post:
  • cookderosa, tayger91

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Path/degree recommendation for a 40 yr old man with no degree Freyo27 0 19 1 hour ago
Last Post: Freyo27
  Degree planning help - UMPI BBA vs PUG BSBA crowbird 34 580 1 hour ago
Last Post: crowbird
  Educational Degree Planning Help nhmimi 5 99 1 hour ago
Last Post: RachelB
  Degree Planning- MS degree dodek101 8 309 2 hours ago
Last Post: Captainrekt000
  Potential Degree Input, Please curious 4 135 Yesterday, 06:39 AM
Last Post: curious
  DBA degree: online, 2-3 years, top US or UK school, accredited absamer 22 1,476 03-26-2024, 11:54 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Degree Planning Advice - 31, Norway, No Higher Education ASenna 28 1,851 03-26-2024, 06:00 AM
  Masters Degree in Texas Melhux 3 178 03-26-2024, 05:45 AM
  Almost 40 year old with foreign BA in English degree and Santa Monica College Cert KMcLean 12 954 03-25-2024, 08:12 PM
  IT Degree Options Advice theredwallflower 4 562 03-23-2024, 11:08 AM
Last Post: theredwallflower