Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CA Civilian DSST in 2021
Has any civilian taken a DSST test sometime this year in California?  Seems like most test centers are still too afraid to open and I'm trying to find one.
(06-24-2021, 03:53 PM)chopperjock22 Wrote: Has any civilian taken a DSST test sometime this year in California?  Seems like most test centers are still too afraid to open and I'm trying to find one.

Don't know what part of CA you are in, but Yuba College's proctoring is open, super easy to work with, and does DSST. Prometric is as well.
CA is pretty big, so it's more helpful if you ask for a city or region.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Let's make it exact: the closest test center to me is on Vandenberg Space Force Base, but as a civilian I cannot access it without a sponsor... plus the test center is still too afraid of Covid to open.

Next closest is in Ventura, not on base, but also still too afraid of Covid to open.

Then there's remote proctoring. Not available to civilians.

So... yeah... um... we have sort of a problem here... Smile
(06-24-2021, 03:53 PM)chopperjock22 Wrote: Has any civilian taken a DSST test sometime this year in California?  Seems like most test centers are still too afraid to open and I'm trying to find one.

97% of new COVID cases are from people that haven't gotten the vaccine.

I don't know why governments have anything still shut down at this point.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
(06-25-2021, 07:06 PM)LevelUP Wrote:

97% of new COVID cases are from people that haven't gotten the vaccine.

I don't know why governments have anything still shut down at this point.

And considering that we've known that you don't get Covid from touching things, there's zero reason to keep a testing center shut down.  Sure, limit the number of people in there.  But that's government for you.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA