Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CSM Errors?
Has anyone hear experienced any major glitches with CSM?  I’m about 95% complete and I keep experiencing this frustrating glitches that tell me to give a whole number based on a graph, then my answer will be considered “wrong” and their “correct answer” isn’t correct based on their rules.  Here’s the kicker, when I go to “Solve The Problem”, it will tell me that my answer is correct, so I’m stuck and can’t proceed to complete this damn course and it is truly infuriating.  I already emailed the developers, but it says I won’t hear back for two days, so yeah.
TESU September 2020 Graduate
Bachelor of Arts  in Liberal Studies with a concentration in Social Sciences

Sophia (3); Institutes (3); TEEX (21); CSM (3); CLEP (12); SL (45); InstantCert (6)Study (21) TESU (6)
Interesting, I think it's your browser that's having issues. I would recommend using another browser and see if it fixes the issue. For instance, you might be using Google Chrome, you can give Mozilla Firefox a try and see if that "error" disappears. You can try in Internet Explore as well, if you're not already using that browser - I would give all three browsers a try.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(07-31-2019, 08:05 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Interesting, I think it's your browser that's having issues.  I would recommend using another browser and see if it fixes the issue.  For instance, you might be using Google Chrome, you can give Mozilla Firefox a try and see if that "error" disappears.  You can try in Internet Explore as well, if you're not already using that browser - I would give all three browsers a try.

I total agree with Bjcheung. You also can try microsoft edge.
NEXT: Considering DBA, DIT or PhD
In Progress: MSU MBA
                   Master in Project Management, University Isabel I / ENEB
                   Master in Big Data and Business Intelligent, University Isabel I, ENEB

Completed: WGU MS-CIA 2022
TEEX: Cybersecurity 101 (4), Cybersecurity 201 (3), Cybersecurity 301 (3)
Sophia: Accounting (3), Project Management (3) Principles of Finance (3) 
Coursera: Google IT Certification, and Google Project Management.

It worked! Thank you all so much, as I was able to complete the course. Now, I’m moving on to the paid TEEX courses!
TESU September 2020 Graduate
Bachelor of Arts  in Liberal Studies with a concentration in Social Sciences

Sophia (3); Institutes (3); TEEX (21); CSM (3); CLEP (12); SL (45); InstantCert (6)Study (21) TESU (6)
[-] The following 1 user Likes BrighterFuture88's post:
  • CSMlearn
(08-01-2019, 06:28 AM)BrighterFuture88 Wrote: It worked!  Thank you all so much, as I was able to complete the course.  Now, I’m moving on to the paid TEEX courses!

I'm sorry I didn't see this thread earlier. Just for our information, can you let us know which browser you were using when you have the problem, and which browser you switched to in order to fix the problem? That might help us track down what went wrong.