Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone who's on Degreeinfo give me a hand?
I created an account over at that forum, but there seems to be some kind of problem with their system that sends out email validations.  If someone is a moderator over there, or knows a mod, could you reach out for me?  I've tried THREE different email addresses, and none of them receives the validation email, so I can't post on there (and yes, I checked the Spam folder).  I can easily verify that I'm a real person via my LinkedIn and work email address if necessary.  Thank you!
Thanks to whoever did this - a confirmation email magically appeared in my inbox.
I have been trying to get mine confirmed too, but the email never appears.

Nevermind! Someone finally fixed the glitch. I had been waiting for this for over a year, and then tried again a few months ago to no avail. I am over the moon ecstatic about this!
MBA, Walden University (In progress - 60% done)
2016 TESU, BA-LIBST, Emphases in Multimedia Comm./Human & Social Services
TESU TECEPS: Abnormal Psych PSY-350, Psych of Women PSY-270, Sales Mgmnt MAR-322, Advertising MAR-323, Marketing COM-210; Capstone w/ Ciacco
Other Sources: CLEP, Art Portfolio, 3 Comm. Colleges, 2 Art Colleges,  FEMA, AICPCU Ethics
[-] The following 1 user Likes SweetSecret's post:
  • asianphd
Same issue here.
I gave up. I tried for months with several different addresses.
(06-15-2022, 12:00 PM)ss20ts Wrote: I gave up. I tried for months with several different addresses.

If you want to send me your email address & username selected there, I can pass the your info to a moderator.
MBA, Walden University (In progress - 60% done)
2016 TESU, BA-LIBST, Emphases in Multimedia Comm./Human & Social Services
TESU TECEPS: Abnormal Psych PSY-350, Psych of Women PSY-270, Sales Mgmnt MAR-322, Advertising MAR-323, Marketing COM-210; Capstone w/ Ciacco
Other Sources: CLEP, Art Portfolio, 3 Comm. Colleges, 2 Art Colleges,  FEMA, AICPCU Ethics
SweetSecret Wrote:
ss20ts Wrote:I gave up. I tried for months with several different addresses.

If you want to send me your email address & username selected there, I can pass the your info to a moderator.

Rosy Maven & ss20ts - If you're still having issues with sign up, I just updated a previous thread here, we can send your request to the admin: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid369368

BTW, ss20ts, I noticed your alias on city-data in the education section!  I always review that board when I want to search a city I want to visit on my next vacation.  I like browsing their education sections also... I noticed another member on slickdeals as well that same day...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Degreeinfo - Is the sister forum down for good? bjcheung77 10 5,935 09-15-2016, 11:31 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Raise your hand if you don't care about the debates ryoder 23 2,528 10-26-2012, 06:33 AM
Last Post: ryoder
  Being Helpful versus feeding by hand -- Rant TMW2010 8 1,804 08-20-2010, 11:10 AM
Last Post: rickyjo
  for my dh - can you give an unformal eval of his credits? MomOfMany 11 1,656 06-23-2009, 12:12 PM
Last Post: MomOfMany
  Latest Amensty Bill to Give Reparations to German Nazis (Really) mstcrow5429 0 1,349 06-22-2007, 09:53 PM
Last Post: mstcrow5429