Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap and Fast Online Biology Degrees
Hi, i already study on my BSCS degree, but also i really like biology and would like to study on it too. And  i want it just for my self-improvement. Also i rather the associate degrees because it would be budget friendly.. I searched and have seen that COSC have biology in General Studies, also University Of Florida has biology major but it is expensive. So do you guys have any ideas about where could i get that degree as fast/cheap as possible?
OP - Where are you from? Which country?  It's not a fully test-out-able degree for Biology.  The Biology associates is what I have and I am working towards the Bachelors too, I have my BACS completed already but doing a double major.  

Anyways - for the Associates you need the following - you need to do Biology II/Lab at NJMC.  Your choice of StraighterLine or Study.com for the remainder of the Biology credits, take your pick on any of the courses, you need 5 of them.

Study.com: A&P I, Intro to Biology, Biology I+Lab, Human Genetics, Microbiology, Intro to Pathophysiology, Nutrition
StraighterLine:  Intro to Biology, Anatomy & Physiology I, A&P II, Intro to Nutrition, Microbiology, Pharmacology (this comes in as a Biology too!)

Note: I suggest going with NMJC for Biology I&II+Labs as it continues/overlaps, but if you want to save the $, then do the Biology I/Lab at Study.com and then NMJC Biology II+Lab, the rest can be done with any of the SL/Study.com offerings I mentioned.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(03-08-2020, 12:20 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: OP - Where are you from? Which country?  It's not a fully test-out-able degree for Biology.  The Biology associates is what I have and I am working towards the Bachelors too, I have my BACS completed already but doing a double major.  

Anyways - for the Associates you need the following - you need to do Biology II/Lab at NJMC.  Your choice of StraighterLine or Study.com for the remainder of the Biology credits, take your pick on any of the courses, you need 5 of them.

Study.com: A&P I, Intro to Biology, Biology I+Lab, Human Genetics, Microbiology, Intro to Pathophysiology, Nutrition
StraighterLine:  Intro to Biology, Anatomy & Physiology I, A&P II, Intro to Nutrition, Microbiology, Pharmacology (this comes in as a Biology too!)

Note: I suggest going with NMJC for Biology I&II+Labs as it continues/overlaps, but if you want to save the $, then do the Biology I/Lab at Study.com and then NMJC Biology II+Lab, the rest can be done with any of the SL/Study.com offerings I mentioned.

Just wondering, is the above list of SDC/SL courses still applicable for transfer to the ASNSM Biology electives? I think I'm going to go with SL Nutrition, Pharmacology, and maybe Anatomy & Physiology if I'm not doing the Bio I&II with NMJC. Not sure I can finish the SDC Biology I in time by March.

Aiming for TESU BSBA-GM, ASNSM in Biology, ASNSM in Computer Science

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will online degrees become worthless because of AI? blablablox 12 760 04-20-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Credit Banking & cheap/free credits - Asking for a friend SweetSecret 7 1,522 04-06-2024, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Rubeferry18
  New UK Bachelors Degree Online coming soon! Leedeedee 1 278 04-03-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Associate degrees??? midnite123 10 657 04-03-2024, 09:08 AM
Last Post: bluebooger
  UVEG - Inexpensive Official Degrees in Mexico bjcheung77 13 1,818 03-28-2024, 03:30 AM
Last Post: Kab
Question How can I Study on my own pace and online like a european? justmemyself 6 417 03-25-2024, 09:14 PM
  Biochemistry online, no lab, and less than $500. GoodYellowDogs 11 10,384 03-20-2024, 04:16 PM
  The 100 Most Popular Accredited Online Colleges for 2024 LevelUP 2 339 03-20-2024, 05:47 AM
Last Post: nyvrem
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 27 5,782 03-16-2024, 06:22 AM
  Eastern University Self-Paced online Degrees natshar 2 761 03-06-2024, 10:03 PM
Last Post: jumlouh