Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ENEB Master in Business and Corporate Communication
Hi there,

is anyone here in the ENEB "Master in Business and Corporate Communication" program?

I would be interested in your experiences. Thank you!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Habitus's post:
  • cokididwa
(09-03-2023, 07:05 AM)Habitus Wrote: Hi there,

is anyone here in the ENEB "Master in Business and Corporate Communication" program?

I would be interested in your experiences. Thank you!

No one has commented on this post but from what I can tell you,  there have been no complaints about the program.  I know a few members on here have that particular degree with many having it as a double degree or among three or more others.   If you have an interest in public relations, that would be the major to choose.
Carlton
https://www.linkedin.com/in/carltoncoleman/

Completed Academic Certificates & Degrees
PhD in Education - Azteca Universidad European Programs / University of Central Nicaragua
MEd Learning Systems Technology, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
GCert Technology Innovation, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
BS Mathematics, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
AA, AS General Studies, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
AAS Computer Information Systems, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
Certificate of Proficiency Entrepreneurship, University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock

In Progress Academic Certificates & Degrees
Graduate Certificate in Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU - Thunderbird School of Global Management
[-] The following 1 user Likes cacoleman1983's post:
  • Habitus
I recall at least two or more of our members has completed ENEB for that particular one, maybe a handful. Basically. ENEB classes are all leadership, management, strategy type of Business classes, you do not actually learn "Big Data" if you're doing the Masters Big Data/BI, etc, you're learning the 'management' style of doing things, not the hands on/knowledge or experience, learning, Big Data analytics... the same goes for the other options they provide, it's just geared towards that area, but all concentrated as 'business' classes.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • Habitus
What makes me wary of ENEB at the moment is how slow they are to respond to emails, how long it's taking to get assignments marked. When I enrolled last year, they were always quick to respond to emails. Even if sometimes it seemed like they didn't actually read what you asked and were sending cut-and-paste replies. At least they were replying. And assignments didn't take that long to get marked.

Now, things are very different. Emails seem to be ignored. Assignments can take months to get marked. They are either very understaffed or completely overwhelmed - or maybe both - and cannot cope with the demands of enrolled students. So right now is a very bad time to start a programme with ENEB. I'm glad mine is finally finished, but I expect a big delay before I get my physical certificates and transcript. Maybe things will get better in future, but it's hard to know when that will happen.

As for that specific course, I've seen the content and it's useful but keep in mind that much of it is very outdated. That's perhaps inevitable given how quickly things are changing in the communications industry, all thanks to technology and social media developing at such a frenetic pace. If you're new to the subject then it's a good introduction, but don't expect to walk out of that degree into a public relations role and hit the ground running. Communications channels and PR norms have moved on significantly since that course content was written.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wowbagger's post:
  • Habitus
Thank you very much!

I decided to go for it and enrolled some weeks ago, especially as the costs are very manageable. I am looking for a kind of overview so this might do the trick.
(11-04-2023, 10:32 PM)Wowbagger Wrote: What makes me wary of ENEB at the moment is how slow they are to respond to emails, how long it's taking to get assignments marked. When I enrolled last year, they were always quick to respond to emails. Even if sometimes it seemed like they didn't actually read what you asked and were sending cut-and-paste replies. At least they were replying. And assignments didn't take that long to get marked.

I'm currently enrolled and have always received a response to my Emails within 3-4 business days.

ENEB states on the website or enrollment info or whatever (I remember reading it, just not where I read it at) that you will not get your diploma immediately after finishing. So I enrolled expecting it to come several months after "graduation". That is the same for any university though.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB Master Thread MrsBulletPoints 2,751 550,543 3 hours ago
Last Post: Kal Di
  Help with ENEB David1477 6 409 Yesterday, 03:01 PM
Last Post: hsufeng
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 11 1,083 Yesterday, 02:52 PM
Last Post: hsufeng
  ENEB to UK top up masters possible? Atoshi 1 151 Yesterday, 11:21 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Master degrees hicham78h 1 261 Yesterday, 02:11 AM
  ENEB FOR € 30 bjcheung77 33 2,298 04-20-2024, 05:20 PM
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 30 25,376 04-16-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: dutchdragon
  ENEB - exams MCDL 118 15,320 04-15-2024, 01:19 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  Opinions on Master's International University of Divinity isaachunter 19 6,201 04-14-2024, 07:55 AM
Last Post: isaachunter
  Utah Eccles Master of Business Creation (MBC) Jonathan Whatley 0 208 03-29-2024, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley