Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheapest online masters - eneb the only option?
(05-30-2023, 02:04 AM)armado Wrote: one other option is IU University from Germany. https://www.iu.org/en-in/mba/
Even better price if you register with Gururo - Indian Edtech  https://gururo.com/iu-lsbu-mba/
I've played around with different VPN locations and you can get pretty favourable pricing directly through IU too. I have thought about using the ENEB degree for transfer credit to IU too, that might be an asset.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JPN's post:
  • thisisausername
How about you earn a bachelor's and masters the normal way instead of trying to find loopholes?
Degrees In Progress:
EVMS Doctor of Health Science
Completed Degrees:
Doctor of Healthcare Administration Dec 2021 
Masters of Business Administration July 2022
Masters of Public Administration '19
Masters of Arts in Urban Affairs '17
Masters of Arts in Criminal Justice '16
Bachelors of Science in Police Studies '14
Advanced Graduate Certificate in Criminal Investigations '15
[-] The following 2 users Like newdegree's post:
  • allvia, ss20ts
Since you asked... My guess, based on the title of the post, is that they want to find the cheapest...not the normalest masters degree.
Not everybody is loaded with money. Some people even life in countries where the normal salary is a fraction of the US. Is a necessary question for some or a way to save money for others.
[-] The following 3 users Like Kab's post:
  • gams007, StoicJ, thisisausername
Very good post, my personal opinion, no one has a warranty that after having invested a lot of time an effort and a huge amount of money in college degrees you can have a good paying job to recover the investment.
In Latin America professionals with college degrees have not even a good paying salary and when you have a master's degree you can not find a job because you are over qualified.

That is the truth.

In progress:
TESU - ASNSM ASBA, UNIR- Master Cyber Security
Completed:
TESU - BA Computer Science
[-] The following 1 user Likes gams007's post:
  • thisisausername
(05-30-2023, 02:04 AM)armado Wrote: one other option is IU University from Germany. https://www.iu.org/en-in/mba/
Even better price if you register with Gururo - Indian Edtech  https://gururo.com/iu-lsbu-mba/
What's the total price at Gururo?
(05-31-2023, 07:59 AM)Kab Wrote: Since you asked... My guess, based on the title of the post, is that they want to find the cheapest...not the normalest masters degree.
Not everybody is loaded with money. Some people even life in countries where the normal salary is a fraction of the US. Is a necessary question for some or a way to save money for others.

Finding the cheapest is one thing... Asking for the cheapest and not having even a bachelor's is a different story sounds like they are trying to find a loophole to get a master's degree for a job in the fastest time possible.

I get it people don't have money they can go to the University of the People for a very low price basically almost free and earn a bachelor's and master's. Doesn't seem to be a money issue honestly.
Degrees In Progress:
EVMS Doctor of Health Science
Completed Degrees:
Doctor of Healthcare Administration Dec 2021 
Masters of Business Administration July 2022
Masters of Public Administration '19
Masters of Arts in Urban Affairs '17
Masters of Arts in Criminal Justice '16
Bachelors of Science in Police Studies '14
Advanced Graduate Certificate in Criminal Investigations '15
[-] The following 1 user Likes newdegree's post:
  • ss20ts
(05-28-2023, 06:43 AM)thisisausername Wrote: Hi, 

I'm looking to migrate from the UK to Australia but the role I have requires a degree or higher level qualification to complete the Skills Assessment (despite my 10 years of experience in the job without a degree so far  Dodgy )

I can't do in person around my job, and cant afford the high costs of all the online masters I've found so far. 

Is ENEB the only sub £2k Masters out there? I can't find any information as to whether this will be accepted in Australia so I've been looking for alternatives but can't seem to find any?

Do they exist or am I being ridiculous in hoping they do? Big Grin Additionally if anyone knows anything about whether the ENEB masters are accepted in Aus I'd love to know. 

Thank you!

You said you don't have a bachelor - for under $3k (US) - possibly under $2k (if you have the time to dedicate to getting it done in 1 term) - you could earn business bachelor from UMPI (a US RA State School).
Amberton University
- MS Human Relations and Business - 2022
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- BSBA General Management - 2018
- ASNSM Computer Science -2018

[-] The following 4 users Like allvia's post:
  • KSoul, newdegree, rachel83az, ss20ts
(05-31-2023, 02:24 PM)allvia Wrote:
(05-28-2023, 06:43 AM)thisisausername Wrote: Hi, 

I'm looking to migrate from the UK to Australia but the role I have requires a degree or higher level qualification to complete the Skills Assessment (despite my 10 years of experience in the job without a degree so far  Dodgy )

I can't do in person around my job, and cant afford the high costs of all the online masters I've found so far. 

Is ENEB the only sub £2k Masters out there? I can't find any information as to whether this will be accepted in Australia so I've been looking for alternatives but can't seem to find any?

Do they exist or am I being ridiculous in hoping they do? Big Grin Additionally if anyone knows anything about whether the ENEB masters are accepted in Aus I'd love to know. 

Thank you!

You said you don't have a bachelor - for under $3k (US) - possibly under $2k (if you have the time to dedicate to getting it done in 1 term) - you could earn business bachelor from UMPI (a US RA State School).

Solid recommendation, and this at least eliminates any entry hurdles for a master's program. The bonus of securing a RA bachelor's is an excellent academic base.
Virginia University of Lynchburg Doctorate of Healthcare Administration 
Universidad Isabel I / ENEB MBA & Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence, summa cum laude
University of Presque Isle BABA Management and Leadership, magna cum lauda
RANSOMSOUL
[-] The following 4 users Like KSoul's post:
  • newdegree, origamishuttle, ss20ts, thisisausername
(05-31-2023, 02:09 PM)newdegree Wrote:
(05-31-2023, 07:59 AM)Kab Wrote: Since you asked... My guess, based on the title of the post, is that they want to find the cheapest...not the normalest masters degree.

Finding the cheapest is one thing... Asking for the cheapest and not having even a bachelor's is a different story sounds like they are trying to find a loophole to get a master's degree for a job in the fastest time possible.

I get it people don't have money they can go to the University of the People for a very low price basically almost free and earn a bachelor's and master's. Doesn't seem to be a money issue honestly.

I agree that something in the order of degrees (like ignoring a Bachelor) sounds fishy...
I was arguing about the cheapest options. I agree with your logic on the loophole thing for not looking first on a bachelor. You need the education process to make a good job later in life and not just the paper showing the degree.
About the NA universities.  Outside USA in many countries NA are not Universities "per se" and their degrees are not academic degrees. So they do not count for academic purposes. But this forum has showed that exist other ways to get RA degrees cheap and should not be a problem to get a BA or BSc if somebody wants to put the time and effort.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kab's post:
  • newdegree
(05-31-2023, 11:41 PM)Kab Wrote: I agree that something in the order of degrees (like ignoring a Bachelor) sounds fishy...
I was arguing about the cheapest options. I agree with your logic on the loophole thing for not looking first on a bachelor. You need the education process to make a good job later in life and not just the paper showing the degree.
About the NA universities.  Outside USA in many countries NA are not Universities "per se" and their degrees are not academic degrees. So they do not count for academic purposes. But this forum has showed that exist other ways to get RA degrees cheap and should not be a problem to get a BA or BSc if somebody wants to put the time and effort.

A lot of these countries' education authorities are old and had rules written long before the now defunct NA-RA paradigm existed in the United States. Back then, only regional accreditation existed, and when national accreditation did begin to show up, it would be a long time until full degrees were even offered. With no incentive for foreign ED departments to change the language, the requirement for a "regionally accredited degree" remained and stuck the way humans tend to have things stick over time. But usually, refusal to accept degrees once deemed "nationally accredited" is mostly found in Anglosphere nations and some in the EU. Outside of that, nobody is making a deal of this internationally.

I'm glad the NA-RA paradigm has been phased out of recognition by the U.S. Department of Education. It sucks, always sucked, and isn't necessary. A school is either good or bad based on how its administration operates it, not because of the already fed-authorized accreditor it's with. Having studied with a number of schools of both accreditation designations, I know this first-hand. I've had bad experiences at RA schools and good experiences at NA schools, and vice versa.

As an aside, even all RA schools are not accepted everywhere on earth. The Anabin in Germany has had several RA schools that we highly respect in its database as not being acceptable. One was a very respected Medical School. Why is that? Who knows, but I'm sure they have/had their reasons.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB Master Thread MrsBulletPoints 2,766 559,026 Yesterday, 03:01 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Online Graduate Statistics course Stonybeach 13 312 04-25-2024, 11:20 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  List of Cheap Online MBA Programs That Can Be Completed in Under 1 Year LevelUP 32 18,905 04-25-2024, 10:14 AM
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 31 25,718 04-25-2024, 08:38 AM
Last Post: ashkir
  Help with ENEB David1477 6 474 04-23-2024, 03:01 PM
Last Post: hsufeng
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 11 1,128 04-23-2024, 02:52 PM
Last Post: hsufeng
  ENEB to UK top up masters possible? Atoshi 1 196 04-23-2024, 11:21 AM
  ENEB FOR € 30 bjcheung77 33 2,410 04-20-2024, 05:20 PM
  Gardner-Webb University: 10-12 month online MBA? PaperAssistant 7 337 04-18-2024, 10:33 PM
  Kairos University Masters in Counseling Wnt2BLPC 9 769 04-18-2024, 11:46 AM
Last Post: MichiganMax