Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleping in general
Hi i am in the Air National Guard and I have just started looking into cleping classes. I am working on Macroeconomics right now. If anyone has taken this before could the let me know if just using this program was all they needed? Or should I be doing some other type of studying? Is the clep test Multiple choice or short answer?
Hi...I'm not in the military, but I did take this test recently. IC is a good start, but if you're really unfamiliar with economics in general, it probably won't be enough. A great supplement book is Princeton Review's Cracking the AP: Economics. If you master everything in the Macroeconomics section of that book, you should do just fine.

Another book that's a lot longer and more detailed than you probably need is Barron's Macroeconomics: The Easy Way. It's an awesome book for the CLEP, except that it has more information than necessary for the test. The exam is all five-part multiple choice.

Happy testing!
-Andrew T.
[SIZE="1"]
Finished: 120 credits! [BSBA Thomas Edison State College] See my degree plan here.
[/SIZE]
Now Available for Amazon Kindle: How to Test Out of Your First Year of College (And More)
dr351505,

If you are a member, don't forget to check the Specific Exam Feedback forum. If you need help getting there, let us know. It has a thread that is loaded with information on both micro and macroeconomics.

Judy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Temporary GRE General Test Option ROYISAGIRL 3 1,341 04-14-2020, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Clepper43
  City University of Seattle AS in general studies! morig 13 3,759 06-18-2016, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Life Long Learning
  AUABC too general? Sorbik 4 1,159 12-24-2011, 08:14 PM
Last Post: scorched
  Difference between General Math and College Math? GMoney 0 1,021 09-22-2009, 03:43 PM
Last Post: GMoney