Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conflict Management TECEP
I need to do a TECEP to keep my catalog and after looking through multiple options I have decided on the NEG-401-TE Negotiations and Conflict Management TECEP. Anyone have experience with this one resource or thoughts?

I need to sign up for the January term or else I lose my catalog.
What is your degree? Otherwise, I'm not sure I'd do an UL TECEP (paying more AND having it be harder) just to lock in my catalog.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
I'm actually doing a business degree at a brick and mortar university. However, I'm determined to finish my degree and would like to have TESU as an option in case anything happens. I'm on the catalog without sos-110 and already took tes-100. If I were to switch back to TESU, the cost of a tecep way less than the cost of sos-110 not to mention the time.

Also, my school charges extra for UL courses. This seems like the easiest and cheapest way to knock out and UL course for minor. I checked and the school accepts it. So, I'm not just keeping my catalog, but I'm also knocking out a course for my B&M degree at half the price and time.

As far as not LL. I've pretty much done all LL courses for my degree. And the two LL courses I do have left I can do easily via CLEP, DSST, or ACE. My school accepts all of these.
(12-08-2019, 06:11 PM)natshar Wrote: I'm actually doing a business degree at a brick and mortar university. However, I'm determined to finish my degree and would like to have TESU as an option in case anything happens. I'm on the catalog without sos-110 and already took tes-100. If I were to switch back to TESU, the cost of a tecep way less than the cost of sos-110 not to mention the time.

Also, my school charges extra for UL courses. This seems like the easiest and cheapest way to knock out and UL course for minor. I checked and the school accepts it. So, I'm not just keeping my catalog, but I'm also knocking out a course for my B&M degree at half the price and time.

As far as not LL. I've pretty much done all LL courses for my degree. And the two LL courses I do have left I can do easily via CLEP, DSST, or ACE. My school accepts all of these.

Well then, those are good reasons to take it.

No idea on the exam though, except that it's 100% essays!  Yikes!
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 1 user Likes dfrecore's post:
  • natshar

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Technical Writing TECEP - My Experience PreLawCoastie 2 695 03-14-2024, 04:31 PM
Last Post: PreLawCoastie
  Public Speaking TECEP PreLawCoastie 0 211 02-27-2024, 07:23 AM
Last Post: PreLawCoastie
  TECEP FIN-3210 Security Analysis & Portfolio Management fmsoa 2 479 01-18-2024, 04:42 PM
Last Post: CFPhopeful
  TECEP Admissions/Rate my sanity PreLawCoastie 10 990 01-11-2024, 06:05 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Abnormal Psychology TECEP is now available on InstantCert! sgloer 0 290 01-04-2024, 12:27 PM
Last Post: sgloer
  Managerial Comm TECEP saraholson 7 1,675 12-15-2023, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Dosada
  TECEP Federal Income Taxation Kones 9 903 12-13-2023, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Kones
  Help - how to register for TECEP exam? Carnation 4 363 11-23-2023, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Carnation
  Learning in the Digital Age TECEP Avidreader 0 236 11-22-2023, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Avidreader
  TECEP Marketing Communications Avidreader 2 392 11-14-2023, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Avidreader