Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats bjcheung77
Good job on the posting numbers everyone, and most importantly thank you all for your assistance to others!!!
BA.SS: TESU '17
AA.LS, with Honors: CC '16
CHW Certification: CC '15
ΦΘΚ, Alumna Member

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."― Confucius

B&M University: '92-'95
CC: '95-'16
CLEP: A&I Lit; '08
DSST: HTYH; '08
FEMA: unusable at TESU
IIA: Ethics & CPCU; '15
Kaplan: PLA course; '14,
NFA: 2 CR; '15
SOPHIA: Intro Soc; '15
Straighterline: US History II, Intro Religion, Bus. Ethics, Prin. Mgmt, Cult. Anthro, Org Behavior, American Gov't, Bus. Comm; '15
Study.com: Social Psych, Hist of Vietnam, Abnorm Psych, Research Methods in Psych, Classroom Mgmt, Ed Psych; '16
TECEP: Psych of Women, Tech Writing, Med Term, Nutrition, Eng Comp I; '16
TESU: BA.SS Capstone course; '16

Ended with a total of 170 undergrad credits (plus lots of CEUs). My "I'm finally done" thread
I agree with you Sanantone. Some people post just to raise their count numbers when they really are not contributing any info to the thread. Continually posting that you agree with something isn't contributing. Any how, that is my 2 cents for the day and it raised my count to a whopping 4xx! Woooo hoooo. Maybe I should post one more time today just for the sake of it.:roflol:
TESU BSBA General Mgmt 6/10/16 Wink
TESU: TECEP Public Relations Thought & Practice - 82
Penn Foster: Financial Mgmt 94, International Business 97, Strategic Mgmt 98, Corporate Finance 99, Consumer Behavior 95, Human Resource Mgmt 99
Saylor: Business Law & Ethics 82, Corporate Communication 76, Principles of Marketing 72
Sophia: Intro to Sociology 90, Conflict Resolution 87, Project Mgmt 88
Straighterline: Principles of Mgmt 94, Organizational Behavior 88, American Government 92
The Institutes: Ethics and the CPU Code of Professional Conduct (free 2 CR)

COSC - Associate of Science Honors General Studies 2014
COSC - Cornerstone - A
Straighterline: Into to Religions A, Business Ethics B, West. Civ. I B, Intro to Env. Science B
CLEP: A&I Literature - 69
AngelaP Wrote:I agree with you Sanantone. Some people post just to raise their count numbers when they really are not contributing any info to the thread. Continually posting that you agree with something isn't contributing. Any how, that is my 2 cents for the day and it raised my count to a whopping 4xx! Woooo hoooo. Maybe I should post one more time today just for the sake of it.:roflol:

I agree

:leaving:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congrats dfrecore Nixi 11 1,850 08-14-2016, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Prloko
  Congrats to Sanatone Daithi 12 1,548 07-17-2013, 02:30 PM
Last Post: namwen