Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy, Weird y'all... why am I thinking of collecting ENEB ECTS credits?
So, I just sent an email to the ENEB academic team! Looking forward to receiving a reply later today or tomorrow, they're usually really quick at answering. Let see if they are this time as well... Essentially asking for a cousin and also wanting to know if it's possible, if so, I might collect credits just for the sake of learning/upgrading my business skill set...

1) Please see attached ENEB Postgraduate Degree pdf document, it lists the 10 Postgraduate degree offerings you have and the courses required for them. I noticed there are a total of 5 courses for each of these offerings and a total of 30 courses for the entire list of postgraduate offerings. So, instead of paying for all 10 of these - as most of the courses duplicate the others, can I pay for a set of 6? Basically, 6 x 5 courses = all 30 courses required, that would save me some money instead of buying all 10 and just taking 1 or 2 extra courses for each one to get the credential.

2) Please see attached ENEB pdf document for Masters programs, highlighted are the courses for the MBA program, the X are the extra courses required for each additional Master and the number at the bottom indicate the amount of extra courses required for the Master in addition to taking the MBA. Let's look at the Business & Corp Communication, it has 6 extra courses in addition to the MBA, let's then look at the Digital Marketing & E-Commerce with 4 extra courses in addition to MBA. The latter 4 courses in Digital Marketing & E-Commerce already are part of the previous Business & Corp Masters.

Does that mean, if I take the Business & Corp Masters, the Digital Marketing & E-Commerce would be complete as well? If so, do I need to purchase an additional Masters to obtain this secondary credential? This is just an example, there are a couple more, Commerce Mgmt & Marketing as well as Management and Team Management both have only 3 additional courses in addition to the MBA, if I complete the Masters in International Trade & Masters in Hotel Management & Tourism, both of these would be completed! So, essentially, doing 3 extra programs would yield 6 Masters. If I want all, it would take 8 to get all 11 MBA/Masters offerings. Coincidentally, 8 x 5 = 40 courses. Would this be an option for me to pay for 8 masters to get the entire lot?

3) Please see attached ENEB pdf document again, similarly you have 11 offerings for the MBA & Masters, there are a total of 40 courses, 10 of these are in addition to the 30 offered in the postgraduate courses. Does that mean, if I do all 40 courses, I can get the 10 postgraduate and 11 Masters offerings as some if not many of the courses overlap with each offering. If I do pay for the entire lot, I will need an extension to 36 months instead of 24 (as my friend who purchased 6 has extended his enrolment until 2023 to complete his 6 Masters programs).

I can pay for this immediately if needed. I really appreciate your advice. Thank you for your time again. I am an avid collector of college credits as I love learning, I am not looking to get a world record in the amount of degrees or whatever, it's just for personal learning and self improvement but from a ROI/Value perspective, I want these cheap/easy/fast. I look forward to your reply to my inquiries.

Attached Files
.pdf   ENEB Postgraduate Degrees.pdf (Size: 34.97 KB / Downloads: 161)
.pdf   ENEB.pdf (Size: 20.82 KB / Downloads: 209)
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 2 users Like bjcheung77's post:
  • DeanLewis, Kalas
How many courses have you completed?
College (146): RA (134), NA (12)
ACE-recommended (105): Sophia (53), Study (28), Google (12), TEEX (10), Institutes (2)
ECTS (69): ENEB (65), LUT (2), XAMK (2)
IN PROGRESS:

Certificate- Google Data Analytics
Bachelor- Cybersecurity Technology (105/120) /
 Organizational Leadership (99/120)
Certification- CompTIA A+
DONE:
Certificate- Google IT Support

Associates- Business Administration /  BoG (History)
Undergrad certificate- Computer Networking
MBA
Hey, good luck with this, BJ. I was looking into it myself, but things are picking up at work, so it probably won't work out for me, but seems like great résumé material.
Basically, I won't be adding these Masters to my resume or CV, it's for personal enrichment and for learning subject matter I'm not fully immersed in but I have much interest in...   Essentially, this is the same as what I currently do with IT certs that are paid for by the company, cheap/easy/fast as most of them are, it's still helpful for me to take as it provides a review or preview of information that I am looking into.   Another example is me taking other courses such as StraighterLine, I took over 100+ credits with that medium as I wanted to learn each course they had to offer.   When Sophia.org had their freebies, I took everything that wasn't offered at SL and/or didn't duplicate credits I had, some where repetitive but I still took it for review.

The learning material provided and subject matter retained is much more affordable than my previous education prior to 2015, I mean I paid so much out of pocket ($6600 or something close to that) for local/private education towards an IT Diploma at a private for-profit that had the most ads ever, they shut down the same year I was attending their courses.  That school had 19 years history and actually one of the ones I had been eyeing for a long time.  Further to that, I took courses at CIE/World College towards their BEET and BCIS, I was at like 18 courses in or something, these were the ones that can be applied to either or both degrees, then they lost NA accreditation! LOL, I looked at Grantham U but they were too expensive.

In fact, the total ENEB costs would be less than the cost of 1 course I took at JIU (Jones International University - RA and I thought would be the biggest competitor to WGU or U of Phoenix) that closed as well, I was taking a graduate cert in Business before I had my Bachelors, I was in the middle of the course when they mentioned they're ceasing operations.  I mean, the 3 credit course was $1500, oh crap, the horror!  Fast forward to now, I'm taking Business/IT certs as they come to me cheap/easy/fast and any other credentials, just like the "Pay what you can" certs offered by a few universities with executive education divisions (I voluntarily paid $100 for the Cert in Leadership in Turbulent Times, $25 each course, some people had paid more, some got the full scholarship)...

Let see, I paid $249 for the MBA & Big Data and $217 for the Digital Marketing and E-Commerce.  I purposely waited for a "deal" as the regular price is $299 for the MBA & Masters and $249 for just one of them.  However, for those who are looking to purchase, this is how I would do it now.  I FORGOT that Groupon is one of the companies that offers cash rebates if you use Ratuken, I could have had 4% cash back, plus, if I referred myself to Groupon (using gmail and the period), I get $10 or was it $25 referral discount? Doh!  So, wait for the $249 and $217 special, then pay with Ratuken after you refer yourself...

Hmm, so, I just got word back from them, my assumption is correct, if I complete all 30 courses within the post graduate option, I get all 10 for the price of 6.  And if I do all 40 courses for the Masters, I get all 11 of them for the price of 8.  I don't think I'll be going for that many, but just wanted to validate my assumption, maybe I might do it just for the heck of it, being the first to finish all their courses, hmm x2, I think I want to spend some more time on Study.com UL courses, they're awesome, I learn and retain much more info than I did with StraighterLine, but then again SL was all Lower Level...

ENEB Email Reply:  See Update below for even more discounts than what I originally paid for!
<evil laugh, if you re-enrol, you get it at 140 Euro (roughly $163 USD vs $217 USD for each additional offering)...>

Dear Bryan,

Your numbers are right and your proposal is sound. All in all, since common subjects are validated when passed in any training program, your suggestion makes sense, given that you are keen on collecting degrees Wink

Considering this, please confirm how many training programs and what kind you would need to have all courses available. Then, if you purchase them all, you can be enrolled in all training programs, and eventually get all certifications possible, as long as you overcome subjects.

We’ll be looking forward to provide you with a link to cover this amount of courses.

Update:  If you have purchased the voucher already, please send us a screen shot of such together with your full name, so that we can proceed with the enrollment accordingly.

Once you are a student of ENEB, you can enroll in additional Master programs for the price of 140 EUR each - therefore, as soon as you have enrollled with the purchased voucher, you can possibly add as many programs as you wish (for 140 EUR per Master).

We remain at your disposal for any further information.

Kind regards,

[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • rachel83az
So how many RA, NA, ACE, and other non-duplicated undergrad credits do you have?
ACE-recommended (105): Sophia (53), Study (28), Google (12), TEEX (10), Institutes (2)
IN PROGRESS:

DONE:

MBA
Wait, so will we actually receive Postgraduate Certs for every set of courses we finish even if we didn't enroll in the program?

That would be awesome.

I am actually going to use this on my resume, because why not? Not all of them, that would be ridiculous, but the ones that are relevant. My next graduate degree is likely to be my last, something related to math (Math, Applied Math, Statistics, Comp Sci, or Economics) and having an MBA from anywhere is going to give me the clout I need. Maybe I go into the Deakin program, but that's no guarantee because that same $6k I would spend there would be worth half of my final graduate degree
Master of Business Administration, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Management & Team Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Supply Chain Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2023

BS Information Technology, Western Governors University, 2017
AAS Cybersecurity, Community College, 2017
FEMA Emergency Management Certificate, 2017
Fundraising Specialization Certificate, Berkeley/Haas, 2020

Undergraduate Credits: 165 Semester Credits
Graduate Credits: 105 ECTS (52.5 Semester Credits)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thorne's post:
  • rachel83az
StoicJ Wrote:How many courses have you completed?

24 so far... I am going to be updating it to 26 soon, as I'll be changing that Digital Marketing & E-commerce one to Business & Corp Communications instead so I get the Digital Marketing & E-commerce (FREE!).

Basically, it took me about 7 months, the reason is because the MBA is 13 courses, the Big Data is 7 extra courses, and the final one only had 4 extra courses. It's a lot of writing, 14-18 pages per writing assignment... I work at home, so I spent a lot of time on them.

For an extra 140 Euro each, I may take the extra Masters in International Trade and Masters in Hotel Management & Tourism, if I complete them, the Masters in Commerce Mgmt & Marketing as well as Masters in Management and Team Management both would be completed as well...

StoicJ Wrote:So how many RA, NA, ACE, and other non-duplicated undergrad credits do you have?

Too many to list, but not as many as eriehiker or LifeLongLearning for sure, they have so much more than I... Two decades/dozen years ago, I did 3.5 years of RA taking everything from Anthropology & Archaeology to Physics & Psychology, ~145 credits. NA, I did 18 courses at CIE/World College, that's 54 credits. I also did 9 credits at Penn Foster (this should be ACE credits actually).

A huge list of ACE credits, 108 from SL alone, 36 or more from Study.com, 24 credits from Sophia.org (I think a couple duplicate), 9 Shmoop when they only offered 3 History courses, TEEX 6 for all 3 Cybersecurity, 3 for Death Investigation. Kaplan PLA 3, Ethics 2... I think I missed something...

ctcarl Wrote:Hey, good luck with this, BJ. I was looking into it myself, but things are picking up at work, so it probably won't work out for me, but seems like great résumé material.

LOL, you finished your Excelsior College degree in record time! You have up to 24 months for Universidad Isabel I MBA & Masters, it would not take you that long but if you needed that amount of time to finish, it's rewarding to know you don't have to rush yourself to finish and/or pay by semester or term. I think it's an appropriate program for you actually, since your undergrad was in Liberal Arts, having some type of Business credential would be beneficial as an addition to what you currently have...

Thorne Wrote:Wait, so will we actually receive Postgraduate Certs for every set of courses we finish even if we didn't enroll in the program?

That would be awesome.

I am actually going to use this on my resume, because why not?

I have too much junk on my resume/CV, I like to keep it short. I am one of a few people who don't use LinkedIn, Facebook, etc, I keep a low profile and all the consulting/contracting jobs I've had were recommended to me, I didn't even need to apply for them. In short, I only want the knowledge, the credentials/certs are just an ego booster for me...

If the MBA & Masters program has all the courses completed for the Postgraduate diploma or another Masters degree, yes. Technically, you get that secondary credential without the need to ask/apply for it. It's the same as anywhere else, for example, getting an Associates en route to the Bachelors, or getting an AOS Cert in addition to the Bachelors.

Grad programs have this for Masters as well, a graduate cert/diploma option in addition to the Masters degree and here's an example: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid315836

[-] The following 2 users Like bjcheung77's post:
  • DeanLewis, StoicJ
So 400+ undergrad credits. Very cool.

I'm doing MBA + International Trade. Might add 1 or 2 more as I get closer to completion.
IN PROGRESS:

DONE:

MBA
(09-26-2020, 11:42 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: I have too much junk on my resume/CV, I like to keep it short.  I am one of a few people who don't use LinkedIn, Facebook, etc, I keep a low profile and all the consulting/contracting jobs I've had were recommended to me, I didn't even need to apply for them.  In short, I only want the knowledge, the credentials/certs are just an ego booster for me...

If the MBA & Masters program has all the courses completed for the Postgraduate diploma or another Masters degree, yes.  Technically, you get that secondary credential without the need to ask/apply for it.  It's the same as anywhere else, for example, getting an Associates en route to the Bachelors, or getting an AOS Cert in addition to the Bachelors.  

Grad programs have this for Masters as well, a graduate cert/diploma option in addition to the Masters degree and here's an example: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid315836

That's even cooler than I expected it would be. 
I'm doing MBA + Supply Chain, then Management and possibly International Trade

Once completed, that would mean that I should also get the certs for: NLP, Financial Management & Accounting, Logistics and Supply Chain, and Corporate Social Responsibility.

This ought to be fun  Wink

Also, you have a very impressive amount of credits. I'm surprised you can't literally waltz into some schools and transfer in for a complete Associate's degree at this point, lol
Master of Business Administration, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Management & Team Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Supply Chain Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2023

BS Information Technology, Western Governors University, 2017
AAS Cybersecurity, Community College, 2017
FEMA Emergency Management Certificate, 2017
Fundraising Specialization Certificate, Berkeley/Haas, 2020

Undergraduate Credits: 165 Semester Credits
Graduate Credits: 105 ECTS (52.5 Semester Credits)
(09-25-2020, 09:23 PM)Thorne Wrote: Wait, so will we actually receive Postgraduate Certs for every set of courses we finish even if we didn't enroll in the program?

That would be awesome.

I've been told today, that no, you still need to enroll and pay.

me:
I have noticed that a part of the MBA program fully covers the Postgraduate Program in Financial Management and Accounting. So far, I have completed all the required courses that are the part of that postgraduate program. Can I receive a postgraduate diploma while I'm still working on my MBA?

eneb:
Yes, if you enroll in a Postgraduate program and you have completed most of the subjects on your MBA program, you will be exempted from taking those subjects again.

You can enroll in a Postgraduate whilst you are taking your MBA, no problem. In case you finish the Postgraduate of your choice before completing the MBA, you will certainly receive your Postgraduate certificate before.

me:
Do I need to enroll at postgraduate if I have already completed the requirements?

eneb:
Yes, you still need to enroll in the Postgraduate and make the payment to complete the enrollment process in a second program of your choice.

After the enrollment, if you have already completed all sections of your Postgraduate as part of your MBA program, they will be automatically exempted, and our Diplomas Department will be notified that you have completed the course. After that, you will receive your Postgraduate certificate in a period of 60 days.

If you wish to enroll in the Postgraduate program, please click on the link below and follow the instructions:
MSML, WGU 2022
BAS, UMPI, 2021
AAS, Pierpont C&TC, 2021

ACE (119): Sophia, 93; TEEX, 5; SDC, 12; ACTFL, 6
RA (50): ASU, 8; ONU, 3; UMPI, 39
NA (16) : UoPeople, 16
Other: ENEB/Isabel I, MBA (2021)
Also dropped a gazillion of classes!!

Family members work on degrees at Ashworth, TESU, Purdue, UMPI, NationsU

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Diné College: $55 Credit Hour, $660 Full Time (12+ credits) Ares 19 1,725 02-23-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  If I transfer OTHM Diploma into US University, will they be counted as RA credits? lucillegyl 7 587 02-15-2024, 09:42 AM
Last Post: lucillegyl
  No ACE credits on ACTFL exam? Aikuroa 12 1,196 01-09-2024, 07:05 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  Salvaging FEMA credits CaughtInTheRye12 6 474 12-28-2023, 11:57 PM
Last Post: CaughtInTheRye12
  Project Management Training: ENEB, Google or others? JPN 9 2,320 12-08-2023, 06:34 PM
Last Post: nykorn
  Recommendations For 18 LL or 9 UL Social Science Credits harrypotter 3 381 11-08-2023, 07:27 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Cheapest way to complete CS prerequisites (RA Credits)? therightstuff 18 1,789 11-01-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: therightstuff
Information 3 credits in quantitative reasoning for $39 (ACE) MNomadic 92 18,532 10-30-2023, 04:02 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Exciting News at ENEB! Introducing test-type exams to fast-track your studie akr680 37 5,421 10-27-2023, 06:53 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  What if my Degree contains too many Transfered Credits from Sophia etc.? ecdw94 19 2,769 10-17-2023, 05:56 PM
Last Post: midnite123