Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curious...
Rather then take up space here.. if responders could send me a private message I would appreciate it.

I am curious to find out if my postings on this forum are coming across to others as rude and or attacking. Please advise, because if they are I need to reconsider my wording in my future postings.

Thanks,

Peace123
Not to me. Being older, I have a thick skin though.
I cut my teeth arguing with militant right wing extremists on the Saiga forum. Nobody here scares me. :coolgleam: I've never read anything of yours that was inflammatory, but then I've thick skin. I don't think you should worry.

If anything, I should be concerned about offending people. Sometimes I do it by accident just by way of my demeanor, somehow.:confused:
[SIZE="1"]BS General Business, March 2010

CLEP College Algebra 51
CLEP Natural Sciences 63
CLEP Social Sciences and History 59
CLEP A&I Lit. 74
CLEP Intro to Sociology 67
CLEP Info Systems and Computer App. 58
CLEP Intro to Psychology 66
CLEP Intro to Business Law 64
CLEP Principles of Management 73
CLEP Principles of Marketing 63
CLEP Principles of Macroeconomics 61
CLEP Principles of Microeconomics 62
DSST Fundamentals of Counseling 49
DSST Principles of Supervision 61
DSST Substance Abuse 441 (Pass)
DSST Business Law II 67
DSST Management Information Systems 436
DSST Principles of Statistics 466
DSST Principles of Finance 435
DSST Civil War and Reconstruction 57
DSST Criminal Justice 431
ECE English Comp C :mad:
ECE World Population A
ECE Ethics, Theory and Practice A
ECE Organizational Behavior A
ECE Human Resource Management B
EC Business Policy B
Straighterline Accounting I B
Straighterline Accounting II B
CSU Pueblo Ops Management A
[/SIZE]
Nothing comes to mind...though I'm sure we've all typed something in the heat of debate that we later regretted.

The key is not to make it personal against another member. Case in point...You can think your current elected officials are lacking because of XY&Z. However, to say that I suck and am an idiot because I believe that, is where the line is crossed. Some people have trouble making valid, debatable points so they attack the person versus the issue and Stray off topic, Insult, and start the Name calling (SIN). (Acronym courtesy of Farmerboy)

I know that you asked to be PM'ed but I felt this was good for all to see. Keep up the posts and your involvement with the forum. Individuality, experiences, and unique perspectives are what makes this forum special.
[SIZE="2"]Associates Degree, Aviation Maintenance Technology, Community College of the Air Force[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]Bachelors of Science, Liberal Studies Degree, Excelsior [/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]MBA Human Resource Management, California Coast University[/SIZE]
Basket Weaver Wrote:Individuality, experiences, and unique perspectives are what makes this forum special.

I agree, Basket Weaver. We're a cluster of unique "non-conformists" here or else we'd all be sitting in a classroom somewhere instead of testing out.

Peace123, nothing comes to my mind either that is inflamatory or offensive but I'm old and have a thick skin too! Smile It takes a lot to get me worked up.

Have a terrific day.
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Purple"]Thomas Edison State College BSBA - 6/10
Excelsior College BS Liberal Arts - 9/10

Amberton MBA - 12/13 [/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
peace123 Wrote:Rather then take up space here.. if responders could send me a private message I would appreciate it.

I am curious to find out if my postings on this forum are coming across to others as rude and or attacking. Please advise, because if they are I need to reconsider my wording in my future postings.

Thanks,

Peace123

No you've been fine. The fact that you're conscientious about others says a lot about your character.

My rule of thumb is never say anything harsher than, "What you talkin bout Willis???"
TESC AA
TESC BA June 2010
My rule of thumb is never say anything harsher than, "What you talkin bout Willis???"

rofl, good one!

cate
BS (UMUC) in 2010, 30+ years in the making!!

Intro to Computing 63
Astronomy 63
Technical Writing 62
Principles of Mgt 71
Principles of Marketing 68
Substance Abuse 467
College Math 56
Principles of Finance 425
Principles of Statistics 458

Exams: ALL DONE!!!!!!!!!!

GRADUATION--UMUC--MAY 15, 2010 (unbelievable)
I think you are doing fine, I cannot see anything that you have posted as being rude, or contrite.
CCAF-AS Logistics Management
CCAF-AS Bio-Environmental Science
Cerro Coso Community College-AS Administration of Justice
Excelsior College-BS Criminal Justice-2008
TESC-BA Liberal Studies-2009
2 Different Bachelor Degrees completed in under 2 years!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just Curious annegirl 15 3,586 05-24-2007, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Papa Georgia
  Curious... sirjake 3 2,043 04-20-2006, 11:40 AM
Last Post: sgloer