Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current list of study.com courses that Thomas Edison accepts?
Hi everyone,
I'm finally going to be applying to Thomas Edison to finish my bachelors degree. I'm planning on doing Liberal Studies- Psychology. I saw some threads recently that mentioned Thomas Edison not granting credit for some courses previously known to be accepted. Is there any current list that shows what study.com courses they accept? 

I've attached a copy of my plan that shows what I've taken so far and what I believe I still need (in case anyone is so generous as to take a peek and gimme feedback Smile  )
 I believe I need a civic engagement course, 4 UL liberal studies courses and (somehow?!) 15 credits of electives. Also, if anyone has any current roadmaps for this degree, I would be greatly appreciative if you could link it here. I was searching the forum and only saw some that were pretty dated.
Thanks so much!! I can't thank you all enough for such helpful posts. This would be impossible for me without the help of this site.

Attached Files
.xlsx   TESUBALSPsych.xlsx (Size: 9.36 KB / Downloads: 15)
I'm not a degree planner, so I can't give too much feedback other than to say it looks good except for that "Sociological Imagination" seems to be listed twice

As for Study.com, I'm not aware of any of their for-credit classes that TESU outright does not accept, but there are some where they don't comply with the ACE/NCCRS recommendation for whether the course should be UL.
Completed:
BA History & Psychology, Thomas Edison State University, March 2020
ASNSM Mathematics, Thomas Edison State University, March 2020

Up Next:
JD, Cornell Law School, Class of 2024

Link to all credits earned: Link
See this from the wiki: https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/JS...Psychology
Amberton University
- MS Human Relations and Business - 2022
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- BSBA General Management - 2018
- ASNSM Computer Science -2018

(09-27-2019, 09:18 AM)sharsharky Wrote: Hi everyone,
I'm finally going to be applying to Thomas Edison to finish my bachelors degree. I'm planning on doing Liberal Studies- Psychology. I saw some threads recently that mentioned Thomas Edison not granting credit for some courses previously known to be accepted. Is there any current list that shows what study.com courses they accept? 

I've attached a copy of my plan that shows what I've taken so far and what I believe I still need (in case anyone is so generous as to take a peek and gimme feedback Smile  )
 I believe I need a civic engagement course, 4 UL liberal studies courses and (somehow?!) 15 credits of electives. Also, if anyone has any current roadmaps for this degree, I would be greatly appreciative if you could link it here. I was searching the forum and only saw some that were pretty dated.
Thanks so much!! I can't thank you all enough for such helpful posts. This would be impossible for me without the help of this site.

From the Study page, scroll down 1/2 way to Full Transfer Guide button:
https://study.com/college/school/thomas-...rsity.html
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homeschool College Guidance Counselor Mom to twin 18 yo boys

CsmLearn
Study: US History, Pres Skills, Enviro Sci, Ethics America, Intro CJ, Meteorology, Forensic Sci, Criminology
Sophia: Psych, Visual Comms, Sociology, Eff Teams, Mng Conflict,  Anc Greek, Art History 1, Intro to IT,
Intro to Bus, Engl Comp 1&2, Religion, Conflict Reso, College Algebra, US History 2
TEEX: Death Invest
Coopersmith: Stress Mgmt, Therapeutic, Drugs & Society, Sport & Exercise, Psych of Motivation, Pos Psych, Career Coun
Community College: Comp Info Syst, A+ Hardware, A+ Op Syst, Linux Op Syst, Networks, Switching & Routing, Networking, IT Security
Computer Certs: Comp Tia A+

Planning for (2) Bachelors: BSLS 

[-] The following 1 user Likes TwinMom's post:
  • jeremiah_jn

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UC Berkeley Extension courses can transfer ItsNeverTheLionsYear 2 226 03-18-2024, 11:16 AM
Last Post: davewill
  Zero Textbook Cost (ZTC) Courses LevelUP 6 362 03-18-2024, 09:40 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Has someone transferred Study.com science corses with labs and correctly transfered etwelding2019 1 205 03-03-2024, 12:20 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Taking Math Courses at TESU legenwait4itdary 5 510 02-02-2024, 12:32 PM
  How often Study.com transcript to TESU? Carnation 3 439 12-09-2023, 03:42 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Study.com Digital Marketing No Longer UL After Nov 1st LevelUP 12 943 12-05-2023, 01:29 AM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Transfer to TESU Questions Carnation 14 1,549 11-01-2023, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Pats20
  Area of Study Course Appeal resistk 13 952 10-06-2023, 12:21 PM
Question my CS degree study plan: need help Felisa 33 2,329 09-10-2023, 09:17 PM
Last Post: davewill
Question TECEP Study Tips For CMP-354 Network Technology udi 41 7,167 09-09-2023, 10:25 AM
Last Post: LevelUP