Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DBA from Collegium Humanum (Poland)
In personal investment a fundamental caveat is: past performance is not indicative of future performance. If you heed this simple statement it can saved us our hard earned savings. Anyway, I am going to up with something more profound for DF. What will validential or any other barely legitimate evaluators have to say about Collegium Humanum DBA? It should behooves Collegium Humanum to spend the few bucks and to go evaluators shopping by starting with the least credible but legit source to find out. Slippery slope, I guess.
I can't see any evaluator giving a 60 ECTS program Doctoral status, and given what this is I bet the program is already blacklisted or likely will be soon.
This would likely be evaluated by IEE as a Graduate Certificate requiring a Masters degree or an Advanced Graduate Certificate with a 30 credit hour equivalent. Definitely not a Doctorate degree. They may also state a regionally accredited degree / non-accredited program equivalent.
Carlton
https://www.linkedin.com/in/carltoncoleman/

Completed Academic Certificates & Degrees
PhD in Education - Azteca Universidad European Programs / University of Central Nicaragua
MEd Learning Systems Technology, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
GCert Technology Innovation, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
BS Mathematics, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
AA, AS General Studies, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
AAS Computer Information Systems, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
Certificate of Proficiency Entrepreneurship, University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock

In Progress Academic Certificates & Degrees
Graduate Certificate in Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU - Thunderbird School of Global Management
Yeah, I'm thinking Master's degree at most. No way 60 ECTS gets evaluated to a Doctorate in the United States, and that Master's decision would probably only happen IF the school mandates that admitted students hold a Master's degree which we know is not a rule in many places outside the United States. In a number of places, you can go straight to Master's with no undergrad and that's normal in those locales, whereas here that only really happens in special circumstances.
Oh well, if that's the case, then a level 8 diploma and top up would be an option for those in the UK, or if you're in another EU country such as Portugal, get a 3 year PhD, and if you're in Latin America, the Azteca/UCN option might work better. For those in Asia (South or South East), there are other 2-3 year doctoral degrees for an affordable price too!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Stuff like this (not specifically this, but any other legit 60 ECTS program) is fine if the price is right. But at the price being charged, and knowing what we know about how this can work with an evaluation, it just isn't worth it, at least not outside of where it's located. Maybe it's a good deal in its home country, I don't know, but there are far cheaper alternatives for a Master's (yes, I know it's listed as a Doctorate, but it's not going to get that status through evaluation in the United States at least).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo Mexico San Miguel PhD and Poland Jagiellonian College DBA NOT WES! Jack Ma 37 4,703 02-18-2024, 07:55 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77