Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Davar Marketing March - Intro to Marketing By March 17 For Only $20
So I took the mid-term, not a SINGLE question pertained the study material I went over and certainly did not come close to any of the quizzes. Failed. So what now? I tried to retake the mid-term and a message informed me that I cannot take it again until after JUNE 15 2017. Almost 3 months from now! As the mid-term is 25% of the grade, written is 25%, and final is 50%, odds at this point are that taking the final and written would be a waste of time for me unless I completely ace both.
AAS WVNCC, completed 6/17. BS plan through TESU
Straighterline
Business Ethics 3 | Western Civilization 3 |Business Accounting 3 | Org Behavior 3| Intro to Nutrition 3 |Intro to Sociology 3 |US Hist I 3 |Intro to religion 3 |Anatomy & Physiology 3 |Intro to Communication 3| Macroeconomics 3| Microeconomics 3 |Business Law 3|English Comp 1| American History II 3 | Intro to Crim Just 3| American Gov 3|Accounting I 3|Business Principles 3| Business Stats|Cultural Anthropology|American History II| Account II|
Aleks College Algebra 3
TEEX CYBER102,201,301 6
JST 6
-------------------------------------------------------
84/120 Credits

In progress
English II |Financial Accounting|Intro to Envir Science
humbleAMG Wrote:So I took the mid-term, not a SINGLE question pertained the study material I went over and certainly did not come close to any of the quizzes. Failed. So what now? I tried to retake the mid-term and a message informed me that I cannot take it again until after JUNE 15 2017. Almost 3 months from now! As the mid-term is 25% of the grade, written is 25%, and final is 50%, odds at this point are that taking the final and written would be a waste of time for me unless I completely ace both.

I would contact them and let them know the problem, and let them tell you how they're going to fix this problem. Then let us know too!
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
humbleAMG Wrote:So I took the mid-term, not a SINGLE question pertained the study material I went over and certainly did not come close to any of the quizzes. Failed. So what now? I tried to retake the mid-term and a message informed me that I cannot take it again until after JUNE 15 2017. Almost 3 months from now! As the mid-term is 25% of the grade, written is 25%, and final is 50%, odds at this point are that taking the final and written would be a waste of time for me unless I completely ace both.

humbleAMG, I am assuming that you would not recommend this course? I was looking into it. The structure and everything seems very confusing. I don't even know where to start... The course syllabus recommends a book and says the class requires access to pearson lab. Any advice?

I am referring to MAR 330 FYI. Probably the wrong thread.
KayV Wrote:Our friends at Davar seem to be offering an new exam every few weeks for only $20. It's Marketing March, so Intro to Marketing is only $20 + proctoring fee. If you use RPNow to proctor, that makes the total cost $35. Not bad for 3 UL credits.

I would venture that their other Marketing course, Principles of Sales (TESU MAR-310), will be available the second half of the month.

This is a $50 savings over their usual $70 rate per class (which isn't bad anyway).

Business - Davar Academy

KayV.... How do I work this thing? LOL, Very confused.
I completed this class.

The case study was baffling. I tried to log in to web sites and find software. I found an online copy of the book, but that didn't help.

I did eventually piece enough together from some online forums.

#1 is "New Customers"

#3 is "Sales Call Through Telephone", "Needs Expert Opinion" and "Decision Makers"

#4 is "Business and Corporate Directories", "Emails/Telemarketing" and "Networking"

I never found an answer to #2, so I bluffed it. One of them required four answers and I found three. Again, I bluffed it. I scored a 73% on the exam, so the 20% on this case study was important. I scored 95%. I wrote about a page explaining everything.

Mike

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Davar Academy experience - MAN-330 International Management TopHatWombat 6 1,370 12-30-2023, 01:22 AM
Last Post: mariobros1985
  Google Digital Marketing and E Commerce Professional Certificate now now ACE MNomadic 19 5,999 08-11-2023, 05:36 PM
Last Post: GameSlinger
  Sophia - Intro to Chemistry Lab now Available! ashkir 1 630 04-03-2023, 07:59 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Sophia Intro to Chemistry Lab course difficulty level EducationSeeker 6 1,252 01-09-2023, 11:33 PM
Last Post: EducationSeeker
  Davar Academy Preview? Carnation 3 824 01-01-2023, 02:40 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Study.com question - Biology 101L: Intro to Biology with Lab Mr T 6 1,508 12-31-2022, 05:27 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Sophia - Intro to Python/Java Programming to TESU AllThose299s 4 1,197 11-03-2022, 01:31 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Sophia - Intro to Ethics ss20ts 25 6,304 09-15-2022, 08:12 PM
Last Post: RhondaG
  New Sophia Course: Intro to Career Readiness - 1cr LL MNomadic 0 504 09-11-2022, 02:06 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Intro to Cybersecurity - Upper level NewatTESU 5 1,127 04-22-2022, 02:44 PM
Last Post: NewatTESU