Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DegreeForum alumni check-in
Threads about being done come and go, making it difficult to see the true impact of this forum.

If you've graduated from any school because of advice received here, please post in this thread so that your accomplishments are preserved for posterity. 
  • Please include the school, the year of graduation, and the degree or degrees you obtained. 
  • Please do not make any other kind of posts in this thread. 
  • If you want to thank people or to make a post about exactly how you were able to get your degree, please make a new thread of your own. 
  • If you are curious about a degree someone has mentioned, PM them or start a new thread about it; don't ask here.

Whether you graduated from the Big 3 + UMPI/WGU, or we were able to help you get credit for a degree at another school entirely, let's hear about it!
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 3 users Like rachel83az's post:
  • Blkqueen8, jch, SilentRaid
TESU 2021 BALS without concentration
TESU: BALS June 2021 (comm college, clep, sdc sophia coopersmith, SOS110, and capstone)

[-] The following 2 users Like P226mem's post:
  • Blkqueen8, rachel83az
UMPI 2021 - Bachelor of Liberal Studies, Management minor, History minor
Pierpont BOG AAS - 2021
UMPI Bachelor Of Liberal Studies - Management Minor, History Minor
UMPI Alumni - 2021 Magna Cum Laude
[-] The following 3 users Like cpoteraske's post:
  • Blkqueen8, rachel83az, StudiousTraveller
TESU BA Psych 2016, WGU BS IT-Sec 2018 (which paved the way for a more traditional but still online GA Tech MS in Cybersecurity 2021)
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
[-] The following 2 users Like jsd's post:
  • Blkqueen8, rachel83az
UMPI 2021:
BLS

Minors:
Management Information Systems
Project Management
Management
[-] The following 2 users Like ss20ts's post:
  • Blkqueen8, rachel83az
TESU BSBA-HRM/OM 2018
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 2 users Like dfrecore's post:
  • Blkqueen8, rachel83az
TESU March 2021, BSBA in Entrepreneurship. 100% because of this forum.
DBA Student at South College starting in October 2022, Target finish date May 2024

Certificate for the Study of Capitalism at University of Arkansas finished July 2022

MBA with Hellenic American University started March 29th, 2021 , finished May 20th 2022, Graduated in June 2022

BSBA at Thomas Edison State University started May 21st 2020 with Sophia and SDC, finished Jan 24th, 2021, Graduated on 12 March of 2021

Total time to complete both degrees 2 years exactly, total cost just a small bit over $10,000

Thanks Degreeforum!
[-] The following 3 users Like cerich67's post:
  • Blkqueen8, rachel83az, schlocker
UMPI May 2021 Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration – Management & Leadership

UMPI October 2021 Master's of Arts in Organizational Leadership.

Thank you ss20ts for introducing me to UMPI!
[-] The following 4 users Like ashkir's post:
  • Blkqueen8, jch, rachel83az, ss20ts
This forum was key in my completing my bachelor degree (and associate, a free add-on due to same time graduation). Completed the bachelor nearly 30 years after I dropped out of traditional B&M college back in my early 20s, then again in my 30s - you get the idea.  I ended up with the MA Professional Development as a result of this forum as well; as a member shared a detailed posting thread on their experience earning it a few years back in the graduate school section. I'm very grateful for all those who participate and share their knowledge on this forum. Earning my degrees have greatly opened up opportunities, both personally and professionally (but mostly the later), that had previously been unavailable to me.

Amberton University - MA Professional Development (2022)
Thomas Edison State University (TESU) - BSBA General Management, ASNSM in Computer Science (2018)
Amberton University
- MS Human Relations and Business - 2022
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- BSBA General Management - 2018
- ASNSM Computer Science -2018

[-] The following 1 user Likes allvia's post:
  • ashkir
TESU BALS-Social Sciences, 2021. Now enrolled in an online MSW. Neither would have happened without the help of forum members here.

A friend will complete his BALS-SS in March 2022, also thanks to advice from forum members here.
[-] The following 3 users Like studyingfortests's post:
  • , ashkir, rachel83az

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thank you DegreeForum! - I finished my BSIT program at Purdue Global! ClockworkHammer 12 1,240 08-25-2022, 01:00 PM
Last Post: TwinMom
  Clackamas CC ARPA Payment - check your student email! ctcarl 4 956 08-13-2021, 08:31 AM
Last Post: ctcarl
  Check this course list gams007 3 968 12-18-2020, 02:42 PM
Last Post: dfrecore