Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discount Codes
(08-12-2023, 03:53 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Someone might want to investigate this and see if it is still valid for LawShelf BOGO: https://homeschoolingforcollegecredit.co...s-for-300/
Basically, it's a BOGO free option, the least number of courses you can get is 2 for the price of 1.  The most however, is 20 courses for the price of 10... It would mean, 60 credits for $300 and that's like $5/credit.  These can go into an Excelsior or TESU degree and any other of their partner colleges or universities...

Yes, it should still be valid.  It’s basically the same thing that any affiliate is able to offer (which I also have a code in my signature).
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Paralegal Studies
Certificate, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp
Sophia: 17 credits

LawShelf affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Buy one, get one free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview
Emailed them and the director emailed back:

"I apologize if there has been any confusion. The way our affiliate codes work is as follows: Any LawShelf purchase (of a multi-pack or single course) will entitle you to a free LawShelf course. The “buy one” is any purchase, the “get one free” is an additional LawShelf course. For example, if you purchase a multi-pack, you will have an opportunity after purchasing to enter your HS4CC affiliate code. Doing so will then entitle you to an additional, free LawShelf course and exam. When you are ready to redeem your free course, simply email us and we will add the course on for you."

If that's the case, do the code each course you take... I guess there isn't a limit!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(08-14-2023, 01:06 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Emailed them and the director emailed back:

"I apologize if there has been any confusion. The way our affiliate codes work is as follows: Any LawShelf purchase (of a multi-pack or single course) will entitle you to a free LawShelf course. The “buy one” is any purchase, the “get one free” is an additional LawShelf course. For example, if you purchase a multi-pack, you will have an opportunity after purchasing to enter your HS4CC affiliate code. Doing so will then entitle you to an additional, free LawShelf course and exam. When you are ready to redeem your free course, simply email us and we will add the course on for you."

If that's the case, do the code each course you take... I guess there isn't a limit!
You can use the BOGO code only once, if you have paid for either a single course or a multipack. 
The cheapest way to take multiple LawShelf courses is by purchasing a multipack which comes to $10/credit.
Oh dang, so that 'glitch' in the process or system to get the BOGO for multiple courses has been fixed... Sad, I thought they had a special deal going on where you could have maxed out that 10 courses for a BOGO and end up with 20 courses, 60 credits at $300. Oh well, the BOGO for one course seems good too, since I am specifically looking at one course...

Thanks for sharing these awesome discount codes. Saving money is always a win, you know
My Lawshelf Affiliate code is JV476 and the Buy One get One Free is valid when you purchase one course or if you purchase a bundle.  However, when you purchase a bundle you will receive one additional course, not five or ten when purchasing bundles.  It still is a nice discount and the testing environment is very casual.  As a Paralegal myself, I wish I had come across Lawshelf earlier.  Their courses are very detailed and user friendly.  Lawshelf has made studying legal topics and subtopics very enjoyable.  Believe me, that's not an easy task.  Enjoy the discount.
My only question is, can you use the discount code multiple times? Or use another code for BOGO? Speaking of code, do they allow you to split the two courses under two accounts? So, as an example, I buy one, but my wife uses the code for her course... If they allow the splitting, it's like an alright deal for someone who just wants the one course and want to save on the course cost with another member.

(08-24-2023, 05:21 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: My only question is, can you use the discount code multiple times? Or use another code for BOGO?  Speaking of code, do they allow you to split the two courses under two accounts? So, as an example, I buy one, but my wife uses the code for her course... If they allow the splitting, it's like an alright deal for someone who just wants the one course and want to save on the course cost with another member.
Great question!  I'm going to reach out tomorrow to my contact at National Paralegal since they are the parent company over Lawshelf.  I'll provide her with your hypothetical and try to think of a few of my own.  I'll post my response back as soon as I receive a response.
I hope this is the proper thread for this, below is a discount link for Study.com. New members get 25% off their first month. However, it can only be used for 20 new members per month. After that, new members need to wait.

Any questions post here or send a DM.

https://bit.ly/3RPFOSI

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question Promo Codes, SL vs Sophia Breaachh 11 670 02-11-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Breaachh
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 66 38,889 02-01-2024, 03:56 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  CompTIA A+ Certification | Discount akr680 10 1,601 09-07-2022, 06:32 PM
Last Post: msa145
  July 2022 - $20 Discount @ Sophia for new members MidLifeCrisis 5 2,153 08-19-2022, 01:24 PM
Last Post: vintage_jacket
  Study.com discount code renewed! mcquacks2 3 2,679 05-21-2022, 12:45 PM
Last Post: mcquacks2
  Sophia.org Discount Voucher...got one? knowledgeseeker 2 1,083 11-30-2021, 05:32 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Request for SDC / Study.com Discount Referral code eureka21 14 2,427 08-27-2021, 04:29 PM
Last Post: TwinMom
Thumbs Up CSM Learn Discount for 3 HighSchoolDropOut 9 1,370 05-11-2021, 06:32 PM
Last Post: NC Coach
  CSM Learn discount code rachel83az 12 2,658 02-20-2021, 03:44 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Discount Code for StraighterLine ss20ts 1 1,086 02-03-2021, 10:11 PM
Last Post: Seagull