Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does the spelling of your name count?
Hi all, I read in a college prep guide that you should always use the same form of your name on all tests, applications, or college forms... for example Jane M. Doe, Jane Mary Doe, or Jane Doe. Does the same thing apply for CLEPs? I noticed that on three of my CLEPs I didn't use my middle initial, and on the other I did.
Thanks in advance!
[SIZE=2]CLEPs: A&I Lit - 62, [/SIZE]College Algebra - 54, [SIZE=2]College Comp - 55, [/SIZE]Intro Sociology -59, [SIZE=2]College Math -67, [/SIZE]Intro Psychology -66, Western Civ I-56, Social Sciences and History - 60, Human Growth and Development -60, Introduction to Educational Psychology - 65, Natural Sciences - 54
DSST:Technical Writing -60, Introduction to Computing - 60, Intro to World Religions - 435
[SIZE=2]Courses: Comparative Worldviews -3 credits, Social Justice -3 credits, Leadership Theory and Practice - 3 credits, Leadership Management and Communications - 3 credits
Total Credit - 69

"Apply thine heart unto instruction, and thine ears to the words of knowledge." Proverbs 23:12

"Take fast hold of instruction; let her not go: keep her; for she is thy life." Proverbs 4:13

"For wisdom is better than
rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it." Proverbs 8:11
[/SIZE]
I don't think it counts most of the info is stored by SS # and Date of birth
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
Ok thank you!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FYI for PMPs - CLEP/DSSTs that count as Cert PDUs lwmcc 1 1,067 12-28-2011, 07:29 PM
Last Post: julianclmb1