Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Done and doner!
YEAH BUDDY!! congrats!!
=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Pending Graduation at Excelsior University BSBA!

Earned 91 credits through CLEP / DSST in 90 days. If I can do it, SO CAN YOU!
Congratulations! Great job - and great GPA! Best wishes for your masters!
[SIZE="1"]BSBA in Accounting at TESC - Done! :hurray:
Started June 2009 with zero credits, now have 133!

CLEP:
English Literature - 67, Chemistry - 60, Microeconomics - 69, Macroeconomics - 77, U.S. History I - 68, U.S. History II - 64, American Government - 64, Humanities - 68, College Algebra - 64, English Composition - 56, Financial Accounting - 80 Smile, Principles of Management - 74, Intro. Business Law - 73, Principles of Marketing - 79, Info. Systems & Computer Applications - 77

DSST:
Introduction to Business - 446, Human/Cultural Geography - 69, Personal Finance - 463, Principles of Supervision - 443, Organizational Behavior - 76, Human Resource Management - 77, Business Ethics and Society - 468, Principles of Finance - 471, Management Information Systems - 447, Money and Banking - 73

TECEP:
Financial Institutions and Markets, Federal Income Taxation, Strategic Management

Straighterline Course:
Business Communication
[/SIZE]
andy3000 Wrote:Congratulations! Did you do it with all exams and certifications? Which school?

I did it with a combination of transfer credits and credit by exam, and then 10 courses with Columbia Southern University. DETC-accredited schools are permitted to allow exam and transfer credits up to 75% of the total required for an undergrad degree, which normally leaves you with 10 actual courses that you must take.

I am now enrolling in Aspen University’s Master of Science in Technology and Innovation program which is a 12 course program. Since Aspen is an REP (Registered Education Provider) partner with the PMI (Project Management Institute) they will allow three PM-related course credits for my PMP certification, which leaves me with 9 courses to take which I should be able to complete within the year.

One of the valuable life lessons for me over the past couple of years is that it really is never too late to follow your dreams. Between the ages of 50 - 54 I will have earned my PMP certification, completed my Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, gone to work in my dream job, and even earned my Gracie Jiu Jitsu Blue Belt competing with people half my age. In my mind, 50 is the new 30... :coolgleam:
Rob
PMP, ITIL, CCNA, CCNA Security, MCP, Master CIW, A+, Network +, Security+, iNet+, IT Project+
BS in Business Administration, Concentration in Information Technology (Magna Cum Laude: 3.81 GPA)
MS in Technology and Innovation, Specialization in Program and Project Delivery (in progress, expected 2012)
Congratulations !

Once more, you are proof that it is NEVER too late.
That is an outstanding track record! Congrats and thanks for you tireless efforts towards PMP recognition from the academic world. Wink
[SIZE="2"]
-Justin
PMP, CISSP, A+, Sec+, MCDST, ITIL
Total Credits Earned: 162

www.Free-Clep-Prep.com - (with Forum Admin's permission)

[/SIZE]
The_Professor Wrote:
I did it with a combination of transfer credits and credit by exam, and then 10 courses with Columbia Southern University. DETC-accredited schools are permitted to allow exam and transfer credits up to 75% of the total required for an undergrad degree, which normally leaves you with 10 actual courses that you must take.

OK, thanks, would like to get an IT degree by 100% testing out, doesn't seem possible :-(
Congrats!!!!!!!! Your postings has been inspiring over the past few years....Thank you....keep contributing, you just never know how your words affect others.
martialartist Wrote:Congrats!!!!!!!! Your postings has been inspiring over the past few years....Thank you....keep contributing, you just never know how your words affect others.

Thank you for acknowledging this, MartialArtist… I am a staunch believer that you get what you give. So if I happen to be able to give back in some small way for all of the inspiration, motivation and guidance I have received from our little cyber-community over the past couple of years, then I am pleased.

Rob
PMP, ITIL, CCNA, CCNA Security, MCP, Master CIW, A+, Network +, Security+, iNet+, IT Project+
BS in Business Administration, Concentration in Information Technology (Magna Cum Laude: 3.81 GPA)
MS in Technology and Innovation, Specialization in Program and Project Delivery (in progress, expected 2012)