Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ECE Exams: Who is taking them
Well I'm proud to say that I am pretty much done with my Lower Level Credits for my Bachelors of Science in Liberal Arts degree. I am pending a English and Math requirement.

I know there are a lot of Excelsior students on here, so I would like everyone to post if you are studying for ECE exams. I have a few links that I have researched that gives a little study advice. I am about to take 9 of these badboys and will post as I take them.

http://www.instantcertonline.com/forums/...erontology

Please give back any advice if you have scored well (A or B) on any of these exams. Books used, how long of study, and grade would be really helpful.
Houston, Texas
B.S. - Liberal Arts, Excelsior College
Casey1300 Wrote:Well I'm proud to say that I am pretty much done with my Lower Level Credits for my Bachelors of Science in Liberal Arts degree. I am pending a English and Math requirement.

I know there are a lot of Excelsior students on here, so I would like everyone to post if you are studying for ECE exams. I have a few links that I have researched that gives a little study advice. I am about to take 9 of these badboys and will post as I take them.

http://www.instantcertonline.com/forums/...erontology

Please give back any advice if you have scored well (A or B) on any of these exams. Books used, how long of study, and grade would be really helpful.

Aging, Gerontology, Abnormal, Psych. Nursing-All A's. About 3 wks to a month except Psych Nursing 6 wks -8 credits. Used recommended texts, older edition.
Crystal King
BS Liberal Studies 3.87
Preparing for GRE
Goal Master Library Science 2009

Ambition is the Path to success,
Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.
Hi,
I took the following ECE.

Anatomy & Phys B
Microbiology B
Pathopysiology A
Eng Comp with Essay C (terribly stressful test)

I bought the textbooks Exelsior recommended. I am a nurse and felt the textbooks would be a great resource for me to have and really wanted to get a pretty indepth understanding of these classes. I think doing that has allowed me to now whip thru some of these other courses.

I am registered to take Lifespan Dev Psych and Gerontology ECE and will let you know the results. Incidentally, the following are a great study group together: Intro to Soc and Psych, LS Dev Psych (HG&D_DSST) and Gerontology. I used IC, REA Guides and Peterson Tests.

P.S.I had to take ECE for LS Dev Psych instead of the DSST as my school would not accept HG&D.

Brenda
beckysharp Wrote:Aging, Gerontology, Abnormal, Psych. Nursing-All A's. About 3 wks to a month except Psych Nursing 6 wks -8 credits. Used recommended texts, older edition.

Crystal thank you for the feedback. I would also be interested in world population as I will probably take that one as well. Congrads on your A's with those courses! Big Grin
Houston, Texas
B.S. - Liberal Arts, Excelsior College
You're welcome.

If I can ever get thru this Math class, World Pop will be next.hilarious
Crystal King
BS Liberal Studies 3.87
Preparing for GRE
Goal Master Library Science 2009

Ambition is the Path to success,
Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Major Study: Unproctored Online Exams Provide Meaningful Assessment Jonathan Whatley 0 333 11-16-2023, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Exciting News at ENEB! Introducing test-type exams to fast-track your studie akr680 37 5,418 10-27-2023, 06:53 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  Anybody taken any certification exams (CPA, CIA, CFE, etc.)? kevinmane 9 2,339 08-21-2022, 11:19 PM
Last Post: lisarox
  What have others used to write the Spanish letters/characters while taking ACTFL? Insert Name 3 611 06-16-2022, 10:05 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Information New Batch of Microsoft Exams are now ACE(data, cloud, cs, UL) MNomadic 5 1,359 04-05-2022, 04:56 AM
Last Post: jch
  An Investigation Finds That Millions of Students Are Taking on Dangerous BNPL Debt LevelUP 4 805 03-07-2022, 07:14 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Cambridge International Exams - A Level or AS Level exams Lydclrk 1 695 09-17-2021, 06:07 PM
Last Post: nyvrem
Exclamation Is Sophia similar to Study in terms of course format and allow Open Book exams? OP88 4 1,294 05-26-2021, 05:29 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  For parents of teens taking college level courses. Lacedonia4 15 2,292 10-15-2020, 11:26 PM
Last Post: BrianFallon
  Pearson OnVUE - Online Excelsior Exams bjcheung77 5 1,317 09-23-2020, 11:33 AM
Last Post: nomaduser