Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Efficient Associate degree plan from scratch
(05-13-2021, 01:04 AM)LevelUP Wrote:
cwendy111 Wrote: What I didn't ask for is a psychological exam from a stranger. Shame your mommy didn't love you enough to guide you as a child and you now see fit to take it out on others. I sure didn't ask any of you for parenting advice.

cwendy111 Wrote: I don't know where you people come off with this sense of entitlement that you can pass judgment on things you know nothing about. You don't know me or my family. I didn't ask for parenting lessons, I asked for degree planning advice which is what this forum is for. If you don't have it, keep scrolling and myob.

cwendy111 Wrote: Thank you. We are literally in a forum full of ADULTS seeking advice with degree planning, but I should let my 13 yr old kid figure this all out alone or I'm enabling him to be useless somehow? Like, REALLY?!?!

cwendy111 Wrote: You and your unwelcome and entitled opinion about me and my family can fuck all the way off.

cwendy111 Wrote: Cuz I said one bad word, I'm uneducated? You really are a troll. And a dumb one at that.

cwendy111 Wrote: Why are people so mean?

cwendy111 Wrote: The hypocrisy is stunning and confusing.

Wow, just wow!

Neat trick, compiling my un-greatest hits without context of why I responded that way. My family was personally attacked, so yeah, I responded. I hope you also review the posts I responding to that drew my ire. And you people, as in the people judging and attacking me with unsolicited parenting advice and no degree planning advice...so, yeah. No regrets.
WGU MBA-Healthcare Management 9/2021
Started 6/2/2021. Finished 8/30/21

WGU MSN-Nursing Informatics 1/2021
Started 8/14/20. Finished 12/28/2020

WGU RN-BSN 8/2020
Started 6/1/20  Finished 7/24/2020
Transferred in Sophia Stats, ICC American Government, SDC Interpersonal Communications, AAS Nursing

Credits Taken
SDC - Interpersonal Communications, Presentation Skills in the Workplace, Intro to Operating Systems, Intro to Programming, Systems Analysis & Design, Database Management - (100% modules, Incomplete Projects)
ICC - American Government
SL - Personal Finance 
TECEP - Medical Terminology
The Institutes - Ethics and the CPCU Code of Professional Conduct 
TEEX - Cyber Ethics, Cyber Law/White Collar Crime
Sophia - Developing Effective Teams, The Essentials of Managing Conflict, Intro to IT, Intro to Statistics, Visual Communications, Human Biology, Project Management
CSM Learn- The CSM Course
DSST - Drugs and Society 436, Here's To Your Health 450, Computing and IT 461
AAS Nursing
Reminder: keep it civil or this thread is getting locked. This is directed at ANYONE who participates in this thread.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(05-13-2021, 01:04 AM)LevelUP Wrote: Wow, just wow!

Did you happen to read the whole thread, and see people unload on her?  It was uncalled for.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
(05-13-2021, 08:38 AM)rachel83az Wrote: Reminder: keep it civil or this thread is getting locked. This is directed at ANYONE who participates in this thread.

This thread is a train wreck.  

Seeing a response to your post with an opinion that you don't agree with, constructive or not, is not carte blanche to absolutely lose your mind, lash out at "you people" and drop an F-bomb.  

"So, yeah, I responded." "So, yeah, no regrets". Is DF some middle-schooler's YouTube channel now?

If anyone else has violated the DF terms and conditions in this thread, (if we even have any) I can't imagine how.  

There's no need to repeatedly threaten everyone who's contributed to the thread when one user is acting out.  Just lock it already.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ctcarl's post:
  • NC Coach
(05-13-2021, 11:53 AM)dfrecore Wrote: Did you happen to read the whole thread, and see people unload on her?  It was uncalled for.

I didn't want to analyze statements and intentions, then pick sides.

If this thread was an NBA game, both players would have been ejected from the game for pushing each other but next game everyone would be back and we move on.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advice on UMPI plan and transfer credits before jumping in dhiness 1 87 04-24-2024, 11:43 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Finish Degree for CFP Marks Cfp417 7 167 04-24-2024, 10:04 AM
  UMPI BAS or PUG BSPr or other way to doctoral degree mdn 2 151 04-23-2024, 02:00 PM
Last Post: mdn
  Is Ryan Swayt's Degree hacking course worth 1k? Fuse 48 4,769 04-22-2024, 01:02 AM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
Information applying for OMSCS with indian online degree MJREM 5 213 04-21-2024, 12:20 PM
Last Post: frankc
  Degree Planning Advice - 31, Norway, No Higher Education ASenna 37 2,575 04-21-2024, 03:12 AM
  Tips on how I can best plan my future Mems88 5 579 04-20-2024, 09:22 PM
Information Newbie Needs Advice !! Quick and Easy Degree for International Student smartfion 6 218 04-20-2024, 10:57 AM
  Degree Plan Advice dm.hans32 9 637 04-18-2024, 07:06 AM
Last Post: dm.hans32
  Degree planning help - UMPI BBA vs PUG BSBA crowbird 58 2,163 04-18-2024, 12:31 AM