Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evaluation without 1 transcript
Realized I have a balance with a school.  It’s going take a few weeks to get it paid off.  As I understand that it takes minute to get it relayed back to the school that the balance has been paid.  However, I am anticipating enrolling and taking my capstone and cornerstone this semester at Charter Oaks.  Classes begin 01-22-20.  Can I just submit my other transcripts and have the other transcript sent when I have paid off the school.  How do I go about this?  I will be submitting my admission application this weekend.
Yes, send everything you have now.  You need to send the (final school you owe $ to) transcripts prior to applying for graduation. They need to  be evaluated and made part of your record; even if you're not using the credits towards the degree.
Amberton University
- MS Human Relations and Business - 2022
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- BSBA General Management - 2018
- ASNSM Computer Science -2018

Don't list it on your application and just submit it when your able. COSC is pretty cool because they'll let you continuously submit transcripts. Make sure you stick to getting that transcript because it will be an issue when your getting conferred.

On a side note, if your paying that balance through a third party (aka bill collector) just let em know that you need the notification of payment sent to the original school asap. I was in a similar situation and was able to get a transcript to COSC within an hour of payment.
COSC AS 2019 - completed
COSC BSBA 2020 - completed
Cumberland School of Law M.S.L 2022 - completed
UA - MS Hospitality Management 2024 - in process

#GOACORNS
#GOBULLDOGS
#ROLLTIDE
Thank you. I filled out the FAFSA for financial aid which the school has already received. Will that be and issue as I think they list previous schools?
I'm not sure on that, I didn't get aid when I applied.
COSC AS 2019 - completed
COSC BSBA 2020 - completed
Cumberland School of Law M.S.L 2022 - completed
UA - MS Hospitality Management 2024 - in process

#GOACORNS
#GOBULLDOGS
#ROLLTIDE
This happened to me; it was a big balance and delayed my application 10 whole months.

COSC requires transcripts from all schools where you have received federal financial aid. So if that school was paid privately, you can leave it off and send it later no problem. Otherwise, you can still apply now, but your application won't be finalized until they receive that transcript.

From the time I paid off my balance, it only took about 72 business hours for the school to clear my hold, send the transcripts, COSC to receive them, and process my application.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fastest 3 UL with Electronic Transcript vanglorious 3 1,061 03-19-2021, 12:17 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  COSC - No CLEP/All Online BSBA Degree Transcript ReyMysterioso 53 17,669 08-13-2020, 10:02 AM
Last Post: cecilgambe7
  COSC Evaluation with foreign and ACE credits akr680 4 1,619 06-13-2020, 12:44 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  GRE Subject Test - Pitfalls of COSC Transcript sanantone 2 1,079 02-13-2019, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Ideas