Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FHSU
Anyone do their master's or doctorate through FHSU online? I'm considering their MSE in Higher Education Student affairs and their EdS in Digital Leadership or Education Innovation & Leadership. I was wondering what your experience was about FHSU. With the tuition rate, it sounds too good to be true.
Also interested in their graduate program after doing a bit of research... I'm pretty set on NAU for graduate school after this summer since the courses are relevant to my current job, but really considering FHSU afterwards.

The MPS in Information Assurance Management at FHSU is pretty much what I've been looking for in an affordable program, since it has a bunch of courses in Informatics, as well as one on pentesting, something I've been learning in my spare time. And it has NSA's CAE designation. If my judgement is correct, I can transfer in about 12 credits that are equivalent from NAU, since their graduate policy says they accept up to 50% of credits transferred in. 

Of course, I could start with the MPS, but the only thing stopping me is the fact that I can't accelerate through it at FHSU. Tongue
BS in Data Science & Analytics and BA in Computer Science and Mathematics at TESU (June 2019 to June 2020)
In-progress:
MS in Cybersecurity at NYU (January 2021 to December 2022?)
MCIT in Information Security and Assurance at NAU (September 2020 to March 2021)
[-] The following 1 user Likes amaquiling's post:
  • ss20ts

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FHSU to offer MLS in Philosophy Online? MFG 7 699 01-24-2024, 09:51 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  FHSU vs NAU armstrongsubero 7 1,723 10-21-2018, 11:22 AM
Last Post: sanantone