Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finals Tomorrow
I will be taking my last 2 finals at my B&M school tomorrow. After my finals tomorrow, I will be 9 hours short of graduation which I will fullfill through DANTES and ECE. Its a good feeling, but almost scary as I have been going to school full-time, working 2 jobs, trying to be the best husband possible, and prepare for a newborn around Christmas. I am not sure what will occupy my time, but it has got to be better than school!

Thanks again for all the help around here. This has been a great site that has helped me get this far without spending countless numbers of wasteful hours sitting in a boring lecture.

Toby
[SIZE="4"]Good Luck - You're Almost Home!![/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
Blonco Wrote:I will be taking my last 2 finals at my B&M school tomorrow. After my finals tomorrow, I will be 9 hours short of graduation which I will fullfill through DANTES and ECE. Its a good feeling, but almost scary as I have been going to school full-time, working 2 jobs, trying to be the best husband possible, and prepare for a newborn around Christmas. I am not sure what will occupy my time, but it has got to be better than school!

Thanks again for all the help around here. This has been a great site that has helped me get this far without spending countless numbers of wasteful hours sitting in a boring lecture.

Toby
Good luck! Where are you graduating from?
Dawn
Taking the Road Less Traveled
The Journey of A Thousand Miles Starts with The First CLEP

BS-Psychology - Excelsior College
Enrolled in the School of Business, BS in Accounting
After MIS I'll be halfway there!
72 CLEP Credits, 21 DSST Credits, 25 ECE Credits (Including Inf Lit), 6 TESC Credits, 2 FEMA Credits = 126 Total
Withholding 6 Credits for Accounting = 120 for Psychology
12 credits completed toward my accounting degree
Park University. Its been a good experience. The 8 week courses are short enough to keep my attention span. I have learned alot from many of my professors. Some, not so much. My business policy class was excellent. My professor has a PhD in Business Strategy and attended Oxford for economics. Sharp guy with alot of knowledge. I really think that that class was by far the best class that I have ever had in college.

Thanks for the encouragement. Back to studying!
[SIZE="2"]Good luck tomorrow! You're going to do great![/SIZE]
Kate
BS Psychology
Good luck!! Keep us posted on how you do.
Big Grin Matymus Primehilarious
Waterloo, NY
Excelsior College
B.S. General Business, Class of 2008

Fall 2011 - currently pursuing Pre-Pharmacy
Aced both finals! Although I have a 4.0 GPA at Park, I will not qualify for summa cum laude because I have only taken 42 hours with the school. You have to have 45 to get honors. Oh well...a 4.0 looks just as good on a resume.
Blonco Wrote:Aced both finals! Although I have a 4.0 GPA at Park, I will not qualify for summa cum laude because I have only taken 42 hours with the school. You have to have 45 to get honors. Oh well...a 4.0 looks just as good on a resume.
Can you squeeze in more class from them to get your honors? You really deserve them!!!! Maybe instead of the ECE?
Dawn
Taking the Road Less Traveled
The Journey of A Thousand Miles Starts with The First CLEP

BS-Psychology - Excelsior College
Enrolled in the School of Business, BS in Accounting
After MIS I'll be halfway there!
72 CLEP Credits, 21 DSST Credits, 25 ECE Credits (Including Inf Lit), 6 TESC Credits, 2 FEMA Credits = 126 Total
Withholding 6 Credits for Accounting = 120 for Psychology
12 credits completed toward my accounting degree
Well I could but that would mean paying about 700 bucks and taking another 8 week class. I'm ok with it. I didnt find out till today, but in reality, to me, getting the degree was the important thing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Solar Storm Hits Tomorrow Alpha 1 371 08-02-2022, 11:35 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Amazon Prime Video: The Tomorrow War! bjcheung77 7 1,382 07-07-2021, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Flelm
  Core exam tomorrow sweetcrabhoney 13 2,204 05-20-2016, 08:50 PM
Last Post: KayV
  Graduating tomorrow! TayTay 31 3,452 05-26-2013, 11:08 PM
Last Post: LaceyLady
  Back to the old bump & grind tomorrow! P00057870 2 1,047 01-04-2010, 04:58 PM
Last Post: P00057870