Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fred Thompson
For those that follow politics, I have learned from an official with the Fred Thompson "campaign" that Thompson is almost certain to announce his candidacy on June 28th, at The Wayfarer Convention Center in Bedford, NH.
Excelsior, BS, pursuing degree

Completed:
CLEP: Hum. (67), Hist. of U.S. I (74), Hist. of U.S. II (71), Intro. Psych. (69), Intro. Soc. (72), Soc. Sci. and Hist. (74), Western Civ I (72), Western Civ II (70), Am. Lit. (60), Intro. to Educ. Psych. (62), P. of Management (74), P. of Market. (74), Intro. Bus. Law (67), P. of Accounting (60), AmGov (68)
DSST: Ethics in Am. (76), P. of Super.(67), HRM (65), Intro to Bus. (70), MIS (65), P. of Fin (62), M&B (65), P. of Stat. (68)
ECE: OB (B)
TECEP:: IntFin, SecAna

Others

Total Credits: 129
mstcrow5429 Wrote:For those that follow politics, I have learned from an official with the Fred Thompson "campaign" that Thompson is almost certain to announce his candidacy on June 28th, at The Wayfarer Convention Center in Bedford, NH.

Thank the Lord!!! I knew he'd enter. I mean...honestly, as a christian conservative....who do we have to choose from?? Ron Paul looks like a very solid candidate...but, the problem is...he truly is not electable. Nobody really knows him. So....I'm with Fred! Big Grin
Big Grin Matymus Primehilarious
Waterloo, NY
Excelsior College
B.S. General Business, Class of 2008

Fall 2011 - currently pursuing Pre-Pharmacy
I'd vote for Ron Paul!
I'm an engineer. Go figure.
Hey! Ron Paul or Tom Tancredo for me. A true conservative is the only hope for the downward spiral our country is caught in. Of course, they are not electable if even the strong Christian conservatives abandon them--why should they even run?

I was considering Thompson, too. I have alot of family in Tennessee. I would respectfully, recommend that you dig a little deeper into Thompson's connections and voting record.

One thing I have learned from being behind the political scene: Just because a candidate looks like a rose and smells like a rose, doesn't make him a rose. There are a lot of angles that don't meet the eye. The real person is who the legislator is when he casts his vote. When I worked with a state senator, something we always told ourselves to keep ourselves honest before God and the people of Arkansas: You are not how you talk. You are how you vote!
Southron Boy

CLEP: English Comp w/ essay, English Comp w/o essay, American Gov't, U.S. History I, A & I Lit, Humanities, Intro Sociology, Intro to Psyc, Human Growth & Development, Intro to Ed Psyc, Prin of Management, Prin of Marketing, Business Law

DSST: Technical Writing
I'm in the grassroots for Ron Paul in New Hampshire. If anyone wants to help, I can probably dig up some contacts.
Excelsior, BS, pursuing degree

Completed:
CLEP: Hum. (67), Hist. of U.S. I (74), Hist. of U.S. II (71), Intro. Psych. (69), Intro. Soc. (72), Soc. Sci. and Hist. (74), Western Civ I (72), Western Civ II (70), Am. Lit. (60), Intro. to Educ. Psych. (62), P. of Management (74), P. of Market. (74), Intro. Bus. Law (67), P. of Accounting (60), AmGov (68)
DSST: Ethics in Am. (76), P. of Super.(67), HRM (65), Intro to Bus. (70), MIS (65), P. of Fin (62), M&B (65), P. of Stat. (68)
ECE: OB (B)
TECEP:: IntFin, SecAna

Others

Total Credits: 129