Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Free Graduate Certificate in Telehealth!!!
I don't understand your question. ACE is an accredited education provider, but every school has different policies so while credits can be transferable to some schools, it may not be to all.

The certificate itself IS a higher education product. I don't know if ACE is regionally or nationally accredited. I know that it is accredited, but I didn't bother to look up in which way because it's not relevant to me as I'm already in a graduate program. Going to their about us page and checking their accreditation may benefit you.

I have no idea what a post nominal is.

Just looked up the terminology for post nominal- the answer is no. I know of very few certificate programs that allow for individuals to add abbreviations after their name. I'm not sure why you'd expect that from a Certificate in Telehealth. Secondly, they are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission which is a regional accreditor, but all of this information is easily found online. If you want post nominals, do a specialized Masters or Doctorate for those.
Harvard Extension School- HESA President- 2024
O.P. Jindal Global University- MA in International Relations, Security, and Strategy- In Prog.
Harvard Uni-Ext. School- ALM in English- In Prog., Cert. in American Lit. and Culture- May 2024
Harvard Uni- Kennedy School of Gov.- PLC- Public Leadership Credential- 01/2023
Bottega Uni- MBA-Feb. 2022
Kennesaw State Uni- BA English-Dec. 2021
Charter Oak State College- BS/AS Psychology- 2013
(01-19-2023, 12:00 AM)collegecareerstudent Wrote: Hi there,

So far there is a weekly discussion assignment, 5 question quiz, and weekly application assignment, which is a 3-4 page essay or project. For week 2, the assignment is to create an Infographic, but for week 1 it was a 3-4 page paper in APA format. There is a final exam that is 50 questions multiple choice.  I'm managing. However, keep in mind, I'm not normal. I work full-time and am in 5 varying programs at the same time. I dedicate every free moment to my studies. I wouldn't recommend my study schedule to my worst enemy, and I regularly have to consider how to get the assignments in and plan months in advance.

That all being said-

If you only are working on one degree program and working full-time, the certificate in Telehealth is doable. The weekly paper is the hardest part of the course- the first paper took me two hours to write. If you can devote 2-4 hours a week to the certificate exclusively, you will succeed. Also, course weeks last 5 weeks at a time, so you're really only investing 15 weeks, which is the same amount roughly, as a traditional semester. If anyone has further questions, let me know.
Thank you for this information!
Amberton University, MS Human Relations & Business
Started June 2022

TESU BALS completed March 2020
Study.com (24) StraighterLine (33) Sophia (10) SHU and GCU (26) TEEX (6) Coopersmith (12) CSMLearn (3) TESU (6)
[-] The following 2 users Like suzycupcake's post:
  • collegecareerstudent, Vle045
(01-19-2023, 03:02 AM)ProReader Wrote: Do you know if the accreditation for this course allows access to higher education? Does it have regional accreditation?

I know I’ve asked already and have been answered (thank you), does successful completion of this course allow for the use of post nominals? (This is important for my career progression)

ACE (American College of Education) is an RA school; that being said, I have no idea what your question means (does "this course allows access to higher education?").
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
I received an email from ACE announcing that the February 20th term will be the last one where the certificate will be offered for free.

Get it now, if you can!
SMS, SGB, GEN, NG, TG16, NES, SNES

[Image: ccoDZ6X.png]

[-] The following 2 users Like Maniac Craniac's post:
  • collegecareerstudent, sanantone
So far so good, ya'll! The workload is doable.

.jpg   sofarsogood.jpg (Size: 92.84 KB / Downloads: 36)
Harvard Extension School- HESA President- 2024
O.P. Jindal Global University- MA in International Relations, Security, and Strategy- In Prog.
Harvard Uni-Ext. School- ALM in English- In Prog., Cert. in American Lit. and Culture- May 2024
Harvard Uni- Kennedy School of Gov.- PLC- Public Leadership Credential- 01/2023
Bottega Uni- MBA-Feb. 2022
Kennesaw State Uni- BA English-Dec. 2021
Charter Oak State College- BS/AS Psychology- 2013

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Non-credit Fintech certificate, free, U South Florida freeloader 0 39 1 hour ago
Last Post: freeloader
  Free cybersecurity training course, entry level cert, and candidate status through is MNomadic 20 4,065 3 hours ago
Last Post: sanantone
  Free Coursera for Californians ashkir 8 2,926 04-17-2024, 09:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Free CUNY 1-credit course - “Bridges to Health Careers/Emerging Trend in Healthcare” ctcarl 9 2,207 02-27-2024, 05:20 PM
Last Post: jch
  University of South Carolina - Free Certificates in Hospitality Management Maniac Craniac 5 1,534 02-15-2024, 12:56 AM
Last Post: BadSquirrelBeta
  Resource: spreadsheet of free courses from Ivy League universities NatsNerd 3 660 02-09-2024, 06:05 PM
Last Post: NatsNerd
  Rutgers - Free Certificate in Leadership & No-Blame Problem Solving Maniac Craniac 5 1,796 02-05-2024, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Ares
  Free Community Health Worker certificate at Berkeley City College staceydiane 12 2,100 02-01-2024, 02:16 PM
Last Post: staceydiane
  Free Certificate in Public Health Practice (w/6 course completion certs) Maniac Craniac 10 1,823 01-30-2024, 05:42 AM
Last Post: MFG
  HP & EdX - FREE Professional Certificate in Esports Mgmt, Game Design & Programming Maniac Craniac 11 1,223 01-22-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77