Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free books to a good home!
I'm in the moving process and I have the following CLEP (REA) study guides to anyone who wants them:

Introductory Psychology
Introduction to Educational Psychology sorry, I lost the dvd for this one.
Intoductory Sociology
Human Growth and Development

SPARKNOTES 101 Psychology.

If you don't mind paying shipping, they're yours! Smile
You should give them to your local library then countless people would be helped by your good deed instead of one.

Learflyer Wrote:I'm in the moving process and I have the following CLEP (REA) study guides to anyone who wants them:

Introductory Psychology
Introduction to Educational Psychology sorry, I lost the dvd for this one.
Intoductory Sociology
Human Growth and Development

SPARKNOTES 101 Psychology.

If you don't mind paying shipping, they're yours! Smile
[SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="4"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Narrow"]"Oh, get a job? Just get a job? Why don't I strap on my job helmet, and squeeze down into a job cannon and fire off into job land, where jobs grow on jobbies!" Its always sunny in Philadelphia.

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Arial Narrow"]tesc credit banked
FEMA IS courses- alot

Aleks completed-many of them

Cleps:Spanish 67

Associates in psychology UOP
TESC BA in psychology[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

attempting currently
Masters in counseling
nj593 Wrote:You should give them to your local library then countless people would be helped by your good deed instead of one.
Not necessarily. I know that my library system accepts donations, but doesn't put them into circulation. They sell them at their book sales to raise revenue for the library. Other libraries may be different, but check the donation policy before expecting your materials to benefit future test-takers.

Regards,
R.
[SIZE="1"]American Government (68) ~ Analyzing & Interpreting Literature (70) ~ Art of the Western World (72) ~ Astronomy (66) ~ ENG407: Chaucer (A) ~ Civil War & Reconstruction (69) ~ College Algebra (62) ~ College Mathematics (73) ~ College Writing (A) ~ English Composition with Essay (59) ~ GRE Literature in English (610/73%tile) ~ Humanities (75) ~ Introduction to Business (62) ~ Introduction to Computing (459) ~ Introduction to Educational Psychology (72) ~ Introduction to World Religions (478) ~ Introductory Psychology (74) ~ Money & Banking (48) ~ Research & Writing (A) ~ Rise & Fall of the Soviet Union (68) ~ ENG 310: Short Stories (A) ~ Introductory Sociology (77) ~ Social Sciences & History (76) ~ Technical Writing (67) ~ US History I (69) ~ US History II (64) ~ Western Civilization I (76) ~ Western Civilization II (65) Western Europe Since 1945 (65) ~ Exam Feedback

Total Credits: 121 ~ DONE: Literature in English BA from Excelsior College[/SIZE]
I would love those study books as I am heading for an lcsw. What area do you live in? I am new to InstantCert so perhaps you could set up a way for us to do some private emailing with addresses and phone numbers?

Thanks for the offer.
Wendy
Do you still have the sparknotes 101 psychology book??
Ruddigore Wrote:Not necessarily. I know that my library system accepts donations, but doesn't put them into circulation. They sell them at their book sales to raise revenue for the library. Other libraries may be different, but check the donation policy before expecting your materials to benefit future test-takers.

Regards,
R.

This is exactly true- your donations will likely be sold or thrown away.

If you're on Facebook, you can sell them on a curriculum swap / homeschool swap. I'm interested in the ones you have left.
Wow, the resurrection of a 7 year old zombie thread is impressive!! I'll bet they no longer have that book!
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
JuliaWigfall Wrote:Do you still have the sparknotes 101 psychology book??

Ah. No. I started this thread 7 years ago. :leaving:
To borrow a line I read at another forum:

"HOLY THREAD NECROMANCY, BATMAN!!!" :eek:

But to provide something useful, you can find this resource free online:

Psychology Study Guides - SparkNotes
CLEPS Passed: 10 DSST Passed: 11 TECEPS: 1

PrLoko-isms
Don't waste time by trying to save time. The only sure way to complete your degree is to knock out credits quickly and efficiently.

Don't let easiness bite you in the rear. Know your endgame (where you want to be) and plan backward from there. Your education is a means to an end.

Be honest professionally, socially and academically. There are people (especially little ones) who look up to you and they're going by your example.

Be proud. Whether you're an Engineer or Fast Food worker, there is honor and dignity in hard work.

Picking on people weaker than you only proves that you are a weak person.
Prloko Wrote:To borrow a line I read at another forum:

"HOLY THREAD NECROMANCY, BATMAN!!!" :eek:

But to provide something useful, you can find this resource free online:

Psychology Study Guides - SparkNotes

:iagree: Thanks for the resource! It will help me and others as well...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Amazon ‘censored’ COVID-19 vaccine books after ‘feeling pressure’ from Biden White Ho Charles Fout 1 360 02-21-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Happy Mother's Day! Life is Good! Vanity Update Charles Fout 4 666 10-14-2023, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  Investing Simulators & Books SweetSecret 11 1,536 05-22-2023, 05:08 PM
Last Post: martamarti
  Got some overdue library books? Check! bjcheung77 6 1,226 12-04-2022, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Sparklette
Video Uncle Tom Movie Now Free on YouTube LevelUP 5 1,240 07-22-2022, 12:10 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Video of Airbnb Guest Refusing to Leave Woman's Home. The Drama Gets Real! LevelUP 4 1,841 06-23-2022, 01:18 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Free Pair of Prescription Glasses! Add-ons available... bjcheung77 7 1,231 05-12-2022, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  Living the Good Life on $24,000 a Year? Retire in Your 20’s or 30’s? LevelUP 34 5,747 03-26-2022, 12:28 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  What is Good Advice for Future Expats? Kal Di 3 690 03-13-2022, 07:46 PM
Last Post: Messdiener
  Windows 11 Home Upgrade - Pretty Good bjcheung77 3 869 03-06-2022, 06:05 PM
Last Post: jsd