Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Professor / Madame Anabela Mendes
Hello all! I had a good conversation with Anabela Mendes, she is absolutely fantastic! She really does love and care about Romance Languages and your ability to learn them. Her new French I course is simply amazing with so many options including fun videos, etc. I think you'd all like it.

Also don't hesitate to email her! She's super friendly and a bibliophile! She loves books and languages and she is very clearly passionate about it. Her feedback has always been on point, and she offered me really good feedback for her class. I'm kind of sad I only get her for 1 class!
Interesting... Great testimonial, is she the only instructor or teacher for the languages available at UMPI? Would you happen to know where I can find the list of "Your Pace" courses where you can select from to fit in the General Education requirements and free electives? I can't seem to find it...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(04-04-2021, 06:04 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Interesting... Great testimonial, is she the only instructor or teacher for the languages available at UMPI?  Would you happen to know where I can find the list of "Your Pace" courses where you can select from to fit in the General Education requirements and free electives? I can't seem to find it...

As of right now UMPI teaches 6 foreign languages, however, YourPace only has 2 French and Spanish. Madame Mendes only teaches French and Spanish on YourPace. She said that others aren't going to be added unless there are more interest for it. She hopes that one day UMPI can add a Romance Languages minor! Which I think would be a pretty cool minor to go along with History etc.

There's no exact list of electives available for UMPI Online yet, honestly. Pretty much what is listed at their site is what they have available. I'll try to compile a list and see what I can find out.
A foreign language degree in general would be pretty cool.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UMPI - Change Professor considerationsea2938 13 900 01-22-2024, 09:55 PM
Last Post: considerationsea2938
  Leadership. Professor Chuck Ainsworth Federicojavier 11 1,634 10-20-2021, 01:28 PM
Last Post: Kal Di
  Review Your Professor & Classes now ashkir 0 617 10-13-2021, 01:50 PM
Last Post: ashkir