Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost Quiz on Study.com
So I am taking Introduction to Operating systems on Study.... I did all the quizzes except one (Lesson 5 - Job Scheduling in Operating Systems). This particular quiz doesn't exist. In the lesson, there is no Quiz tab. And when you look at the accordion view of the entire course, the hyperlink that says 'quiz' goes to a 404 not found. however... the course won't unlock the proctored exam because it insists there is one more quiz left to complete. i emailed tech support, we'll see if they respond in a timely manner this time... i really hope so because i wanted to take the final this weekend... anyone else have this problem on this course? weird!
(05-17-2019, 11:47 AM)saraholson Wrote: So I am taking Introduction to Operating systems on Study.... I did all the quizzes except one (Lesson 5 - Job Scheduling in Operating Systems). This particular quiz doesn't exist. In the lesson, there is no Quiz tab. And when you look at the accordion view of the entire course, the hyperlink that says 'quiz' goes to a 404 not found. however... the course won't unlock the proctored exam because it insists there is one more quiz left to complete. i emailed tech support, we'll see if they respond in a timely manner this time... i really hope so because i wanted to take the final this weekend... anyone else have this problem on this course? weird!

I had a similar problem with one of the first round of CS courses introduced by Study.com last fall. I don't recall which one but I took the course within a week of it becoming creditworthy. I couldn't get past a specific quiz in the web client after repeated tries but found I could do so using the mobile app. Once I figured that out I was able to complete the course and move onto my final exam.

Give that a shot and see if it helps.
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23

Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University

ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador
@saraholson I had the same problem, like Merlin said its on the mobile app.
GRADUATE

Master of Business Administration, Robert Cavelier University (2024-2025)

MS Information and Communication Technology (UK IET Accredited) (On Hold)
Master of Theological Studies, Nations University (6 cr)

UNDERGRAD : 184 Credits

BA Computer Science, TESU  '19
BA Liberal Studies, TESU  '19
AS  Natural Science and Mathematics, TESU  '19

StraighterLine (27 Cr)   Shmoop (18 Cr)  Sophia (11 Cr)
TEEX (5 Cr) Aleks (9 Cr)  ED4Credit (3 Cr) CPCU (2 Cr)   Study.com (39 Cr)

TESU (4 cr)
TT B&M (46 Cr)  Nations University  (9 cr)  UoPeople: (3 cr) Penn Foster: (8 cr)  

(05-17-2019, 11:47 AM)saraholson Wrote: So I am taking Introduction to Operating systems on Study.... I did all the quizzes except one (Lesson 5 - Job Scheduling in Operating Systems). This particular quiz doesn't exist. In the lesson, there is no Quiz tab. And when you look at the accordion view of the entire course, the hyperlink that says 'quiz' goes to a 404 not found. however... the course won't unlock the proctored exam because it insists there is one more quiz left to complete. i emailed tech support, we'll see if they respond in a timely manner this time... i really hope so because i wanted to take the final this weekend... anyone else have this problem on this course? weird!

We actually had a somewhat similar issue.  My boys were taking their US History course.  They had finished every quiz and were ready to take the final. They even received the email saying:  Congratulations on completing the course! (We had the Premium Account) All of a sudden there were 8 more lessons and quizzes to complete.  So they completed those and the next day there were 2 more.  The next day even more.  I finally got an answer from Study that they were currently updating their courses as per ACE recommendations.  We just happened to be caught during the update.  We did have to wait and complete all quizzes.  Took about 4 additional days.  We were so close to the end of the subscription that Study agreed to extend our membership for a week.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homeschool College Guidance Counselor Mom to twin 18 yo boys

CsmLearn
Study: US History, Pres Skills, Enviro Sci, Ethics America, Intro CJ, Meteorology, Forensic Sci, Criminology
Sophia: Psych, Visual Comms, Sociology, Eff Teams, Mng Conflict,  Anc Greek, Art History 1, Intro to IT,
Intro to Bus, Engl Comp 1&2, Religion, Conflict Reso, College Algebra, US History 2
TEEX: Death Invest
Coopersmith: Stress Mgmt, Therapeutic, Drugs & Society, Sport & Exercise, Psych of Motivation, Pos Psych, Career Coun
Community College: Comp Info Syst, A+ Hardware, A+ Op Syst, Linux Op Syst, Networks, Switching & Routing, Networking, IT Security
Computer Certs: Comp Tia A+

Planning for (2) Bachelors: BSLS 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 39,282 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,471 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 464,611 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 600 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 327 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 967 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,810 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 549 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study Managerial Accounting that Transfers to UMPI Indieblue 0 277 01-25-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Indieblue
  Study.com vs Sophia - Time to complete RachelB 2 680 01-05-2024, 01:20 PM