Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm a Sith Lord
Wow, that was a "secret rank" because I didn't actually expect anyone to reach that many posts!

I've reworked the ranking system--totally medieval now and a lot more rank levels now. Keep posting guys! Big Grin
--
Steve
Webmaster, InstantCert.com
cookderosa Wrote:I think I'd rather be a Jedi!!

I find your lack of faith disturbing...The Jedi are extinct, their fire has gone out of the universe...
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
ShotoJuku Wrote:I find your lack of faith disturbing...The Jedi are extinct, their fire has gone out of the universe...
>>

hilarious

That's ok, I'm a princess now!
cookderosa Wrote:That's ok, I'm a princess now!
Princess beats Sith Lord any day of the week.

My aspiration is to become a Baronet, so that I can be a Baronet of Ruddigore. Big Grin
[SIZE="1"]American Government (68) ~ Analyzing & Interpreting Literature (70) ~ Art of the Western World (72) ~ Astronomy (66) ~ ENG407: Chaucer (A) ~ Civil War & Reconstruction (69) ~ College Algebra (62) ~ College Mathematics (73) ~ College Writing (A) ~ English Composition with Essay (59) ~ GRE Literature in English (610/73%tile) ~ Humanities (75) ~ Introduction to Business (62) ~ Introduction to Computing (459) ~ Introduction to Educational Psychology (72) ~ Introduction to World Religions (478) ~ Introductory Psychology (74) ~ Money & Banking (48) ~ Research & Writing (A) ~ Rise & Fall of the Soviet Union (68) ~ ENG 310: Short Stories (A) ~ Introductory Sociology (77) ~ Social Sciences & History (76) ~ Technical Writing (67) ~ US History I (69) ~ US History II (64) ~ Western Civilization I (76) ~ Western Civilization II (65) Western Europe Since 1945 (65) ~ Exam Feedback

Total Credits: 121 ~ DONE: Literature in English BA from Excelsior College[/SIZE]
I'm going to be a lowly peasant till I make a lot more posts. Sad
CLEP's Taken:
[SIZE="1"]A & I Lit-6CH (62), American Gov't (63), Introductory Business Law (64), History of the United States I (66), Introductory Psychology (61), Introductory Sociology (73), American Literature (63), Macroeconomics (58)[/SIZE]

DSST's Taken:
[SIZE="1"]Intro to World Religion (464), Astronomy (70)[/SIZE]

Up Next:
[SIZE="1"] Taking a break![/SIZE]
codface Wrote:I'm going to be a lowly peasant till I make a lot more posts. Sad

i'm with you there!

I really like the way the ranking systems go on this forum. The knights and squires etc make it more fun.

But the Dark Side?? I guess it pervades everywhere...

"oooh...aaah...oooh...aaah..."
...are you my father?

And shotojuku, you only THINK we Jedi are extinct. We come when called...
beware the Jedi Vigilantes - ha ha
me = Cool
cr: 63
Oh and speaking of star wars, have any of you guys seen the "John williams tribute" on Youtube?
me = Cool
cr: 63