Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP!!
Find the symmetry of the function f(x) = absolute value of x+3. Options are x axis, y axis, y = -3, or x=-3. I thought the answer was none - but I don't see that as an option!?!?
X= -3

The whole graph is shaped like a "V" so the line of symmetry would be at the middle of the "V"
Planning to transfer to WGU BSIT DEC 2020    

B&M(22cr): Anat/Phys 1/2 +Labs, Eng Comp 1, Sust. Cities, Orientation Courses, Intro Hlth+Well, Functional Anat/Kin
TESU(4cr): Chem 1 Lab, DC circuits
JST/TESU Eval of NAVY Training: 85/99cr
The Institutes, TEEX, NFA(9cr): Ethics, Cyber 101/201/301, Safety
Sophia(?cr): Losing track since I signed up for all of them Tongue
Study.com(22cr): Eng 105, Fin 102, His 108, Lib Sci 101, Math 104, Stat 101
CLEP(9cr): Intro Sociology 63 Intro Psych 61 US GOV 71
OD(6cr): Robotics, Cyber
CSM(3cr)
CompTIA: A+
[-] The following 3 users Like MNomadic's post:
  • davewill, Giantzebra, Sapientes
(07-29-2018, 01:37 PM)MNomadic Wrote: X= -3

The whole graph is shaped like a "V" so the line of symmetry would be at the middle of the "V"

awww man, I'm so glad I'm good at other things lol.
OoO, that was quick.
Boston University: MS in Software Development (20/32 SH - 1 Course IP) | GPA: 3.88
Thomas Edison State University: BA in Liberal Studies GPA: 4.00 | AS in Natural Science and Mathematics (Computer Science, Mathematics) | Certificate in Electronics
Excelsior College: AAS in Technical Studies (Electronic/Instrumentation Technologies) - High Honors GPA: 3.79
Community College: AAS in Applied Science and Engineering Technology - Highest Honors GPA: 3.91 | AAS in Technical Studies (Computer Technology)

Epsilon Pi Tau International Honor Society Golden Key International Honor Society | Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society