Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone take Penn Foster's HRM-320 - - -"Employee Benefits" ????
AngelaP Wrote:When I took Financial Mgmt everything was online including the book and final exam, no proctor needed. Do you see Financial Mgmt listed in your courses?

Thanks, I looked at this yesterday and it was still missing.... but looked at it earlier this morning after I entered a response to the thread.
This has an Ebook, which is much easier in searching, awesome.... looking forward to having everything done in 3 weeks.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1780[/ATTACH]
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
bjcheung77 Wrote:Thanks, I looked at this yesterday and it was still missing.... but looked at it earlier this morning after I entered a response to the thread.
This has an Ebook, which is much easier in searching, awesome.... looking forward to having everything done in 3 weeks.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1780[/ATTACH]

That's nice, they didn't have this when I was taking the course. They shipped out the 9th edition of this book too.
AngelaP Wrote:Once your proctor receives your exam they should contact you to schedule a time for you to take it. You are supposed to take it within three days of the proctor receiving it. Once all your grades have posted, you could notify your proctor to be on the lookout for the exam.

You actually have three weeks to take the exam from the day the proctor receives it.
I don't know what the future holds, but I know Who holds the future.
I received one that said three days as my proctor and I thought that was strange since they take forever to mail things.
TESU BSBA General Mgmt 6/10/16 Wink
TESU: TECEP Public Relations Thought & Practice - 82
Penn Foster: Financial Mgmt 94, International Business 97, Strategic Mgmt 98, Corporate Finance 99, Consumer Behavior 95, Human Resource Mgmt 99
Saylor: Business Law & Ethics 82, Corporate Communication 76, Principles of Marketing 72
Sophia: Intro to Sociology 90, Conflict Resolution 87, Project Mgmt 88
Straighterline: Principles of Mgmt 94, Organizational Behavior 88, American Government 92
The Institutes: Ethics and the CPU Code of Professional Conduct (free 2 CR)

COSC - Associate of Science Honors General Studies 2014
COSC - Cornerstone - A
Straighterline: Into to Religions A, Business Ethics B, West. Civ. I B, Intro to Env. Science B
CLEP: A&I Literature - 69
AngelaP Wrote:I received one that said three days as my proctor and I thought that was strange since they take forever to mail things.

Yeah, three days is not much time. I was remembering that it was three weeks and confirmed it here. https://community.pennfoster.edu/docs/DOC-1242

"You will then have three weeks to take the exam from the day your proctor receives it to take the exams."
I don't know what the future holds, but I know Who holds the future.
No worries as I'm done, but it kept me from procrastinating. :p
TESU BSBA General Mgmt 6/10/16 Wink
TESU: TECEP Public Relations Thought & Practice - 82
Penn Foster: Financial Mgmt 94, International Business 97, Strategic Mgmt 98, Corporate Finance 99, Consumer Behavior 95, Human Resource Mgmt 99
Saylor: Business Law & Ethics 82, Corporate Communication 76, Principles of Marketing 72
Sophia: Intro to Sociology 90, Conflict Resolution 87, Project Mgmt 88
Straighterline: Principles of Mgmt 94, Organizational Behavior 88, American Government 92
The Institutes: Ethics and the CPU Code of Professional Conduct (free 2 CR)

COSC - Associate of Science Honors General Studies 2014
COSC - Cornerstone - A
Straighterline: Into to Religions A, Business Ethics B, West. Civ. I B, Intro to Env. Science B
CLEP: A&I Literature - 69
bjcheung77 Wrote:Oh dear, I'm taking 3 courses with them right now and they've not shipped my Financial Management course yet for some reason. The other two shipped right away. I should email them as I would not want to be delayed for any final exams... luckily Strategic Management doesn't have one.

They actually mailed all of my exams at once. I had 3 days to complete. They sent me one wrong exam. I had to wait to receive the correct exam before my proctor was able to send them all back. They required proctor to send them all back at the same time:/
Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies
Open College @ Kaplan University
Completed
April 2016

Master of Business Administration
Kaplan University now Purdue University
In Progress
32 out of 60 credits earned

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Study.com Employee Discount natshar 5 12,409 09-23-2018, 12:44 PM
Last Post: Luiscastaneda25
  Penn Foster/TESU UL last class FinishTHEM 3 1,392 07-02-2018, 10:30 PM
Last Post: FinishTHEM
  Who knows if any Penn Foster College courses can fulfill any Area of study for TESU's Driel 0 784 05-05-2017, 12:48 PM
Last Post: Driel
  Penn Foster to Excelsior Equivalents futuremrsmlb 3 1,517 05-03-2017, 10:50 AM
Last Post: principal
  Benefits/Cost of registration early? inkleind 2 788 04-09-2017, 12:34 AM
Last Post: inkleind
  Will Penn Foster's General Studies Cert fulfill TESU's gen ed requirements? pennfostertotesu 1 1,040 03-04-2017, 07:52 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Penn Foster Degree Program - Will it transfer to TESU? pennfostertotesu 12 4,589 02-26-2017, 05:08 AM
Last Post: harrypotter
  Penn Foster Classes and TESC Course Equivalencies Lists KayV 35 3,877 01-05-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: mvk
  Penn Foster - Business courses similar to Financial Management bjcheung77 18 2,915 09-09-2016, 10:20 AM
Last Post: rebel100
  Penn Foster Strategic Managemet New Course code tsimmns 12 1,513 09-03-2016, 09:33 PM
Last Post: RANSOMSOUL