Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hating my job led me to this place
well, a great post that now made me think of my career and future
[-] The following 1 user Likes martamarti's post:
  • upgrayedd
Great post! thank you for sharing and congratulations on your progress!!

I have so much to thank this forum for as well. I too was frustrated with work and noticed the only thing that separated me from my higher-ups were degrees, this forum helped me level up my career in the most cost-effective way possible, it has been a true blessing.
Currently:
UCA (University of Central Arkansas) Ph.D. Change Leadership for Equity and Inclusion 

Completed:
WGU MSML
TAMUC BAAS Org Leadership
PMP, CSM, CSPO, Google Project Management Certificate
Sophia 19 Classes | Study.com 12 Classes
[-] The following 4 users Like mohelena02's post:
  • FastTrackDegree, LevelUP, rachel83az, upgrayedd
(08-02-2022, 10:37 AM)LevelUP Wrote: At the pace you are going, you should be ready to start UMPI in late October. 

Make a plan and take things one step at a time.

I'm now shooting for January because I need to do the dreaded study.com Bio and finish Spanish on Sophia.
(10-27-2022, 06:27 PM)upgrayedd Wrote:
(08-02-2022, 10:37 AM)LevelUP Wrote: At the pace you are going, you should be ready to start UMPI in late October. 

Make a plan and take things one step at a time.

I'm now shooting for January because I need to do the dreaded study.com Bio and finish Spanish on Sophia.

No hay problems.

For bio, I would do the virtual lab first, then get enough points on the final to pass the course.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
[-] The following 1 user Likes LevelUP's post:
  • upgrayedd

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  where's a good place to relocate if you're in tech ? nyvrem 9 2,084 03-03-2019, 09:23 AM
Last Post: alab21
  Place your bets: Degree Info.'s return from the dead. eriehiker 12 3,321 01-01-2018, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Life Long Learning
  If I'm at the right place, could be at the wrong time right? 29palms 0 838 09-13-2012, 06:01 PM
Last Post: 29palms