Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello and Thank You
I am brand new to this site and wanted to say thank you to everyone for your informative posts. I took my first DSST (Here's to your health) yesterday and thanks to you all have already completed 6 FEMA tests in the last 24 hours. I am a service member currently serving in Iraq, so this is my only option for progression toward my degree. Thanks again.
Ken
[SIZE="3"]Welcome Ken - Congrats - And THANKS for SERVING!![/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
Awesome!!! Thanks for your service and your dedication. I'm glad that you are able to make use of the resources here to work toward your degree! We are all rooting for you and you are in our thoughts and prayers!
Excelsior - BS Business 2008
Son #1 TESC BSBA Computer Information Systems completed June 2010
Son #2 TESC BA Computer Science completed November 2010 Currently in Florida State (FSU) Masters CS program and loving it
Welcome to the forum Ken. I'm in the Air Force and currently stationed at Ali Al Salem and Abdullah Al-Mubarak in Kuwait (I live and work at both bases). Do you guys have an Education Center at your location? Are you considering taking additional exams?

If you find yourself stopping in Kuwait at some point, be sure to stop by the KCIA clinic to say hello.

Jason
(TSgt Jason Grott)
Pursuing B.S. in Liberal Studies through Excelsior
A.A.S. in Allied Health, Community College of the Air Force
A.A.S. in Criminal Justice, Community College of the Air Force

Abnormal Psychology (B)
ECE Gerontology (B)
Drug & Alcohol Abuse (57 - A)
Here's to Your Health (58 - A)
Intro Sociology (71)

Awaiting scores:
ECE Ethics