Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with Balance Sheet Problem
Should I update the balance sheet to reflect two recent hires that happened after the balance sheet was issued?

Note that the balance sheet is being used to analyze a company's health. So I am thinking either yes or update the second year of the Pro-Forma Income Statement to reflect it.
craigfin Wrote:Should I update the balance sheet to reflect two recent hires that happened after the balance sheet was issued?

Note that the balance sheet is being used to analyze a company's health. So I am thinking either yes or update the second year of the Pro-Forma Income Statement to reflect it.

A balance sheet is at a moment in time, as of December 31, 20xx, or whatever reporting period or fiscal year they use. So you wouldn't update the balance sheet until the next reporting period.
CLEPS Passed: 10 DSST Passed: 11 TECEPS: 1

PrLoko-isms
Don't waste time by trying to save time. The only sure way to complete your degree is to knock out credits quickly and efficiently.

Don't let easiness bite you in the rear. Know your endgame (where you want to be) and plan backward from there. Your education is a means to an end.

Be honest professionally, socially and academically. There are people (especially little ones) who look up to you and they're going by your example.

Be proud. Whether you're an Engineer or Fast Food worker, there is honor and dignity in hard work.

Picking on people weaker than you only proves that you are a weak person.
Okay thank you. So I will just update the 2nd year of the Pro-Forma Income Statement.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are there two right answers for this problem? bassinbros 2 2,390 11-07-2014, 10:51 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Work Word Problem NJGx03x871 4 2,297 07-16-2014, 10:09 PM
Last Post: NJGx03x871
  Simple Math Problem - It's been a while... NJGx03x871 5 2,520 06-29-2014, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Lindagerr
  Marketing Problem Drummerboy 7 3,654 08-23-2007, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Drummerboy