Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horsing Around
Midway University to offer new online BS degree in Equine Business and Sales (lanereport.com)
(03-28-2022, 09:22 PM)Alpha Wrote: Midway University to offer new online BS degree in Equine Business and Sales (lanereport.com)

Well that's a horse of a different color.
Some people might say, "Why would I want to saddle myself with such a degree?"  But I think that if you can rein in those impulses and get off your high horse you might discover a career in equine business.  Neigh?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alpha's post:
  • katsiki
Courses are $1335 each. You have to pony up a lot of money to get this degree.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(03-28-2022, 09:22 PM)Alpha Wrote: Midway University to offer new online BS degree in Equine Business and Sales (lanereport.com)
Shouldn't that be an H.S. degree? Angel

Quote:Alpha
Some people might say, "Why would I want to saddle myself with such a degree?" But I think that if you can rein in those impulses and get off your high horse you might discover a career in equine business. Neigh?

The winner of this thread and NEEEEEEEW DegreeForum champion of the wooooorld!!!!
SMS, SGB, GEN, NG, TG16, NES, SNES

[Image: ccoDZ6X.png]

This whole thread had me dying
In Progress: CSU MS Occupational Safety | TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM

Completed: TESU AAS Environmental, Safety & Tech, BA in Environmental Studies/ Natural Science and Mathematics

(03-30-2022, 05:56 PM)ROYISAGIRL Wrote: This whole thread had me dying
Lasso just take a moment to breathe. Are you stable now?

Angel

This is the best thread so far this year, barn none.
SMS, SGB, GEN, NG, TG16, NES, SNES

[Image: ccoDZ6X.png]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Maniac Craniac's post:
  • ROYISAGIRL
I'd like to keep foaling around with this joke but I'm afraid that I'm pretty much a one-trick-pony.