Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did you get your screen name?
Recently I had a discussion with another IC forum member who asked about my screen name. What does it mean? Surely, someone with a chemistry background could figure it out. It has to do with an old occupation of mine.Wink (hint)

This topic has been covered in an old thread, however, there are many new people with strange new screen names. So, let me ask:

How did you come up with your screen names?

I'll come back and explain the story behind my screen name in another post.Smile Let's hear about yours!!!
[SIZE="4"]auminer49r[/SIZE]

Completed a B.S. in General Business
at Excelsior College (3.86 GPA)

Left to take:

NOTHING!!!

... But, I'm still sticking around...Smile
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Interesting question Gold Miner-49r and one that's been addressed in this thread - http://www.instantcertonline.com/forums/...-name.html .

Take look see.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
auminer49r Wrote:Recently I had a discussion with another IC forum member who asked about my screen name. What does it mean? Surely, someone with a chemistry background could figure it out. It has to do with an old occupation of mine.Wink (hint)

This topic has been covered in an old thread, however, there are many new people with strange new screen names. So, let me ask:

How did you come up with your screen names?

I'll come back and explain the story behind my screen name in another post.Smile Let's hear about yours!!!

Well, I'm glad to find someone was out there mining votes for Goldwater in '68.
Excelsior, BS, pursuing degree

Completed:
CLEP: Hum. (67), Hist. of U.S. I (74), Hist. of U.S. II (71), Intro. Psych. (69), Intro. Soc. (72), Soc. Sci. and Hist. (74), Western Civ I (72), Western Civ II (70), Am. Lit. (60), Intro. to Educ. Psych. (62), P. of Management (74), P. of Market. (74), Intro. Bus. Law (67), P. of Accounting (60), AmGov (68)
DSST: Ethics in Am. (76), P. of Super.(67), HRM (65), Intro to Bus. (70), MIS (65), P. of Fin (62), M&B (65), P. of Stat. (68)
ECE: OB (B)
TECEP:: IntFin, SecAna

Others

Total Credits: 129
Interesting topic. My screen name came to me in thinking about the long road I have traveled in my 45 years to get to this point today of finishing my undergraduate education i started back in 1981. I will be done in December.

Thanks,

Journey

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb How to make screen time useful for kids? drArret8 2 454 01-03-2024, 05:32 AM
Last Post: gulshan212