Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to sign up for Excelsior exams?
I've signed up with TESC but would like to take some Excelsior tests. There are 3 different test centres near me but all of them are asking me for my Excelsior College student number before they can sign me up for the test. I don't want to pay to enrol in 2 colleges!

What do I need to do???

Thanks
Suksabai
I just found this on the Excelsior website but it still doesn't help me sign up for the exams on the Pearson VUE website.

"Overseas Testing

Excelsior College Examinations are administered internationally at select Pearson VUE Test Centers. You need not be an enrolled student in an Excelsior College degree program (unless you are pursuing an associate degree in nursing) to take an examination at a Pearson VUE Test Center."

Help please!!!
Go here and find the exam you want to register: Error: need cookies

Click the specific exam of interest, and on the menu on the right-hand side, click Register Online. Choose Create MyExcelsior User Account. From there, follow the instructions. You'll pay for the exam through Excelsior and be issued an Excelsior user ID; you do not need to pay an enrollment fee for it. Once you get all the information from Excelsior - it will take a couple days - you'll schedule the exam at a Pearson center.
BSBA, HR / Organizational Mgmt - Thomas Edison State College, December 2012
- TESC Chapter of Sigma Beta Delta International Honor Society for Business, Management and Administration
- Arnold Fletcher Award

AAS, Environmental, Safety, & Security Technologies - Thomas Edison State College, December 2012
AS, Business Administration - Thomas Edison State College, March 2012
Mrs. B is right, however if you have ever created a Pearson Vue account you will need to create a new account just for Excelsior exams. That is one of their requirements. I was usually able to schedule my exams the day after I paid and registered, I never waited to get my authorization to test email / letter. I would just login to my Pearson Vue account and it will only show you which exams you are authorized to take, so if it is listed you are good to go and schedule it. Good luck!
Completed 2/09 - 5/13

RHIA Post-Bac Cert - Stephens - 5/13
MHA - Bellevue Univ - 3/12
BSHS - Excelsior 12/10
BSLS - Excelsior 3/10
ASLS - Excelsior 4/09

ECE - A&P - B
ECE - Found. of Gerontology - B
ECE - Ethics: Theory & Practice - B
ECE - Psych. of Adulthood & Aging - A
ECE - Social Psych. - B
ECE - Abnormal Psych. - B
ECE - HR Management - B
ECE - Research Methods of Psych. - B
ECE - Pathophysiology - A

CLEP - American Govt - 58
CLEP - Intro. to Sociology - 63
CLEP - A & I Lit - 70
DSST - Fund. of Counseling - A (65)
DSST - Org. Behavior - A (67)
DSST - Environment & Humanity - A (62)
DSST - Found. of Education - A (64)
DSST - Here's to Your Health - 461 (Pass)
DSST - Substance Abuse - 460 (Pass)
DSST - Principles of Supervision - A (61)
DSST - Lifespan Developmental Psych - A (59)
DSST - Criminal Justice - 443 (Pass)
DSST - MIS - 415 (Pass)
UExcel - Intro. to Psych (Beta)- Pass
ALEKS - College Alg, Stats
Straighterline - Medical Term, Pharmacology I & II
FEMA - PDS + more

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Major Study: Unproctored Online Exams Provide Meaningful Assessment Jonathan Whatley 0 373 11-16-2023, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Exciting News at ENEB! Introducing test-type exams to fast-track your studie akr680 37 5,738 10-27-2023, 06:53 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  Excelsior---Liberal Arts Degree midnite123 5 557 10-17-2023, 05:42 PM
Last Post: midnite123
  Excelsior University & StraighterLine success story! bjcheung77 0 666 03-07-2023, 07:24 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Calling all Excelsior business students! shoron 1 524 01-23-2023, 07:39 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Terminated by Excelsior Due to Lack of Activity pilot 1 453 01-09-2023, 12:11 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Excelsior vs locally named University? EDUxplorer 21 2,455 10-31-2022, 09:47 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Excelsior Professional Development Courses (Non-Credit) BBryant165 5 1,556 08-29-2022, 11:05 PM
  Anybody taken any certification exams (CPA, CIA, CFE, etc.)? kevinmane 9 2,411 08-21-2022, 11:19 PM
Last Post: lisarox
  DEAC acquires Excelsior & UMPI accepts NA credits! bjcheung77 10 2,056 05-03-2022, 12:25 PM