Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to update JST (you can help)
You are 100% correct. I will say after 3 combat tours and 30 years the JST just did not seem important. Also, many Soldiers do not have access to walk down to personnel support department. For some Soldiers that does not exist.

dposborne Wrote:Not to throw eggs, but I would like to make a general statement: This is a perfect example of the reason why it is imperative to verify and re-verify your JST before you get out. It's a lot easier to walk down to the personnel support department yourself and get school listings fixed or changed in your records than it is to rely on JST to resolve the issues. .
Non-Traditional Undergraduate College Credits (634 SH): *FTCC Noncourse Credits (156 SH) *DSST (78 SH) *CPL (64 SH) *JST Military/ACE (48 SH) *CBA (44 SH) *CLEP (42 SH) *FEMA IS (40 SH) *FEMA EM (38 SH) *ECE/UExcel (30 SH) *PLA Portfolio (28 SH) *EMI/ACE (19 SH) *TEEX/ACE (16 SH) *CWE (11 SH) *NFA/ACE (10 SH) *Kaplan/ACE (3 SH) *CPC (2 SH) *AICP/ACE (2 SH) *Sophia/ACE (2 SH) and *FRTI-UM/ACE (1 SH).
Non-Traditional Graduate College Credits (14 SH): AMU (6 SH); NFHS (5 SH); and JSU (3 SH).

"Army installation put my code as a two week school not a 20 week school"

- I would attempt to correct this.

Army Review Boards Agency (ARBA)

It may be a pain but could be worth your time. I would also get a written statement from the 20 Week School stating how long your school was during the time you went. They should have records of who attended.
Hi all, quick question;

I left the army in '95, would jst have my records? I took around 27 CLEP credits, and the college board doesn't keep records after 20 years. Also, is the jst website down for anyone else? Because it won't come up for me.

Thanks in advance for any replies.
TESU BALS Humanities, thanks to this place!

The mind is willing, but the wallet is weak.