Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Done!
That's AWESOME! It feels great to keep racking the credits up, so I can imagine how amazing it feels to be done. Congrats! You're an encouragement to everyone else!

What was your most memorable moment?
Congrats!!!
Congrats! You have been a lot of help to me and many others. Hope you stick around the forums just for funzies and keep us updated on the WGU program
CCAF Air & Space Operations Technology- COMPLETE
TESC AS - General Managment-COMPLETE
TESC BSBA Computer Information Systems-COMPLETE
WGU MBA IT -COMPLETE
Congrats and good luck at WGU!
TESU BSBA General Mgmt 6/10/16 Wink
TESU: TECEP Public Relations Thought & Practice - 82
Penn Foster: Financial Mgmt 94, International Business 97, Strategic Mgmt 98, Corporate Finance 99, Consumer Behavior 95, Human Resource Mgmt 99
Saylor: Business Law & Ethics 82, Corporate Communication 76, Principles of Marketing 72
Sophia: Intro to Sociology 90, Conflict Resolution 87, Project Mgmt 88
Straighterline: Principles of Mgmt 94, Organizational Behavior 88, American Government 92
The Institutes: Ethics and the CPU Code of Professional Conduct (free 2 CR)

COSC - Associate of Science Honors General Studies 2014
COSC - Cornerstone - A
Straighterline: Into to Religions A, Business Ethics B, West. Civ. I B, Intro to Env. Science B
CLEP: A&I Literature - 69
CONGRATULATIONS!!!:hurray: :hurray: :hurray:
"I dwell in Possibility."  Emily Dickinson
2011-12  CLEP
 Int Psych - 75 / H G & D - 69 / Ed Psych - 72 / Am Lit - 80  / A & I Lit - 75 / Eng Lit - 73 2012-13  SL  Eng Comp I - 95.3% P /
Eng Comp II - 97.5% P 2014  EC/UEXCEL  Ab Psych - A / Soc Psych - A / Psych A & A - A  / Gerontology - A / Info Lit - P 2015 BYU Sport Psych - A / DSST Sub Abuse - 470 / Int World Rel - 481 / H T Y H - 465 / Tor College HIS 301 - 81% P 2016 EC LA498 Capstone - A
1991 AA Liberal Arts USNY Regents College
2016 BSLA Magna Cum Laude Excelsior College  - A 5 year journey COMPLETED!

2017-2019 Study.com Certs. - Am Lit/Brit Lit/Shakespeare/Poetry Review Shmoop - Shakespeare's Plays/Shakespeare in Context/Women's Lit
Congrats. Have fun at WGU
A.A.S. IN RESPIRATORY CARE (LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE): 2007
A.A. IN SOCIAL SCIENCE (LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE): 2015
B.S.A.S.T IN RESPIRATORY CARE (TESU) 2015
That is wonderful! Congratulations on your degree and all the best on your master's!!
jortholmes Wrote:That's AWESOME! It feels great to keep racking the credits up, so I can imagine how amazing it feels to be done. Congrats! You're an encouragement to everyone else!

What was your most memorable moment?

Most of memories of the last 6 months are me reading textbooks/study guides every free minute I have. Alot of memories struggling with self-motivation and keeping myself focused.

The most entertaining was taking my two DSSTs. The day I took them it was pouring rain (think buckets, not sprinkler), and I walked into my testing center (quite a distance from the parking lot) soaking wet. They very calmly gave me a parking pass and informed me I needed to put it on my car or I'd get a ticket or it would be towed. I returned, beyond drenched and they proceeded to wand me and pat me down. After i completed my first DSST, I asked for them to reset the station so that I could take my second, and they freaked out (it was less than 90 minutes to closing). They told me I couldn't do that, but I assured them I would be very quick and would not make them stay late. They finally agreed to let me do it with the unspoken agreement that they would not have to stay the mandatory 90 minutes they are required to give. Had I not passed those two tests, I would have been VERY frustrated. Once I saw the passes, the frustration I felt with the rest of the problems went away!
Currently studying for: Still deciding.

Done!
2020 - Harvard Extension School - ALM IT Management 
2019 - Harvard Extension School - Graduate Certificate Data Science
2018 - Harvard Extension School - Graduate Certificate Cyber Security
2016 - WGU - MBA Mgmt & Strategy
2015 - Thomas Edison State College - BSBA Marketing & CIS
mednat Wrote:Most of memories of the last 6 months are me reading textbooks/study guides every free minute I have. Alot of memories struggling with self-motivation and keeping myself focused.

The most entertaining was taking my two DSSTs. The day I took them it was pouring rain (think buckets, not sprinkler), and I walked into my testing center (quite a distance from the parking lot) soaking wet. They very calmly gave me a parking pass and informed me I needed to put it on my car or I'd get a ticket or it would be towed. I returned, beyond drenched and they proceeded to wand me and pat me down. After i completed my first DSST, I asked for them to reset the station so that I could take my second, and they freaked out (it was less than 90 minutes to closing). They told me I couldn't do that, but I assured them I would be very quick and would not make them stay late. They finally agreed to let me do it with the unspoken agreement that they would not have to stay the mandatory 90 minutes they are required to give. Had I not passed those two tests, I would have been VERY frustrated. Once I saw the passes, the frustration I felt with the rest of the problems went away!

That's great! Passing both tests under that type of situation is awesome!
Congratulations!!! And good luck on your journey!cheersmate