Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm done too!!
(01-29-2020, 03:08 PM)BrighterFuture88 Wrote: Amazing work, Suzy!  You are an inspiration for many to keep pushing forward (myself included) and am grateful for the many times you have been there for me whenever I had questions or needed suggestions.  I wish you nothing but success in your future endeavors!  Just remember to keep in contact with everyone and let us know how life is going.  Big Grin

THANK YOU!  You guys won't be able to get rid of me that easy - I'm looking at Master's programs! LOL!!

What woulda thunk it?
Amberton University, MS Human Relations & Business
Started June 2022

TESU BALS completed March 2020
Study.com (24) StraighterLine (33) Sophia (10) SHU and GCU (26) TEEX (6) Coopersmith (12) CSMLearn (3) TESU (6)
[-] The following 1 user Likes suzycupcake's post:
  • CynKane
Give Suzycupcake a heaping helping of Awesome Sauce!!!!!
NanoDegree: Intro to Self-Driving Cars (2019)
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)

PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?
[-] The following 1 user Likes davewill's post:
  • suzycupcake
(01-21-2020, 06:26 PM)suzycupcake Wrote: Hello all!  

I, too have sent in my final capstone paper and oral presentation. I did it yesterday and have received 100% on the verbal, so now just waiting for the final essay grade. 

It's the only thing between me and graduation right now :Smile  <---- (omg I can't believe I can even say this!!)

NEVER, EVER would I have been able to accomplish this without everyone's help. The degree plan that dfrecore made was used as my bible and kept me going through the year. Last Feb, I came here with 20 something credits, and I'm so grateful to all of you for the help and patience you've provided.

Congrats to all the March 2020 grads!!
Congrats! Your hard work has paid off!
Currently working on:  Capstone

Eastern University - (9 of 10 Courses Completed) (27 Credits)
Master's in Data Science

Western Governors University (WGU) - Completed in 2020.
Bachelor of Science, Business - Information Technology Management

TEEX (3 courses, 10 cr)  
The Institutes (3 cr) 
NFA (1 cr)  
ALEKS (3 cr) 
SOPHIA (21 courses, 57 cr) 
Study.com (18 courses, 54 cr) 
WGU (12 courses, 38 CUs)
Eastern University (9 courses, 27 cr)
[-] The following 1 user Likes AwardTour's post:
  • suzycupcake
Suzy, would you be willing to show me your Capstone? I have mine written, but I'm not sure if my paper setup is right. I've tried looking some up on google, and they are all different. I was hoping to find one graded by the TESU college.