Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm unable to get one of TEEX's lesson to open.
EDIT: I got it to work by downloading Firefox! Thank-you for all the advice!

I am currently working on Cyber 201- Cybersecurity for IT Professionals. I'm on the Secure Software module and I can't get Module 3: Mobile and Cloud Computing to work. When I click it, the popup window does appear but there is no text. It's all white and I can see the box where I guess the lesson would go. I took the pre-test and it has a check mark in the box.

Has anyone had this problem? Does anyone have any advice on what to do? Should I contact the website? 

I have tried to open it on different devices and different browsers but the same things happens. I've taken the other two TEEX courses with no problems and I've had no problems with this course up until this point.

EDIT: This has been going on for over two weeks. I started working on other things and I've been checking on it regularly but I've never been able to get it to work.

Any advice is appreciated! Thank-you in advance!
I faced a similar problem and even reported it to TEEX. But after a few tries, it suddenly opened. I think the study materials just take time to load.
TESU BALS-Psych. + ASNSM(Math) 

TEEX(6): Cybersec. 101/201/301
The Institutes(2): Ethics
Sophia(2): Ess. Of Managing Conflict, Dev. Effective Teams
NFA(1): Comm. Safety Edu.
GED(10): NAS-131, SOC-273, MAT-121, HUM-101 (1)
Study.com(75): Intro to Psych., Soc. Psych.-1, Growth & Dev. Psych., Personality Psych., History & Systems of Psych., Org. Theory, Library Science, Comm. at Workplace, Intro to World Religion, I/O Psych., Ethics in Soc. Sc., Org. Comm., Eng. 104, Eng. 105, History of Vietnam war, Sp. Ed. History & Law, Diff. Ed., Classroom Mgmt., Foundations of Ed., Abnormal Psych., Rsch. methods in Psych., College Math, Intro. to Geometry., Calculus (6).
Saylor (15): Intro. to Mol. & Cellular Bio., Comp. Politics, Corporate Comm., Env. Ethics, Principles of Comm. 
TESU (1): Cornerstone, Lib. 495 Capstone.
CSM (3): Quant. reasoning. 
Aleks (6): Trigonometry, Intro to Statistics. 

MS-Psychology; Walden University 
GPA: 4/4
(12-13-2018, 02:09 PM)Supermind Wrote: I faced a similar problem and even reported it to TEEX. But after a few tries, it suddenly opened. I think the study materials just take time to load.

Thanks for the response. I just clarified my previous post. I shouldn't have put "a while." It has been going on for over two weeks. I had a lot of other things to work on. I would check it regularly but when it wouldn't open I would just work on other things. 

Hopefully it will work. I'm glad you got yours to work.
Did you try different browsers? I would try in Chrome, Firefox and IE.
WGU MS ITM, 2021.
TESU BACS, 2020.
TESU BSBA, 2018.
TESU ASNSM in Computer Science, 2018.
----
UPenn MCIT (Accepted in 2018, not pursuing, see story here).
NAU MCIT (Accepted in 2018, not pursuing)
----
(12-13-2018, 02:20 PM)posabsolute Wrote: Did you try different browsers? I would try in Chrome, Firefox and IE.

I've tried Chrome and Safari. Those are the only two I currently have. I'll try to download more.
it doesn't seem like material they change often, sometimes this kind of stuff is session related, altho it's always possible some servers are failing.
WGU MS ITM, 2021.
TESU BACS, 2020.
TESU BSBA, 2018.
TESU ASNSM in Computer Science, 2018.
----
UPenn MCIT (Accepted in 2018, not pursuing, see story here).
NAU MCIT (Accepted in 2018, not pursuing)
----
(12-13-2018, 02:13 PM)Jenna.C Wrote:
(12-13-2018, 02:09 PM)Supermind Wrote: I faced a similar problem and even reported it to TEEX. But after a few tries, it suddenly opened. I think the study materials just take time to load.

Thanks for the response. I just clarified my previous post. I shouldn't have put "a while." It has been going on for over two weeks. I had a lot of other things to work on. I would check it regularly but when it wouldn't open I would just work on other things. 

Mine opened suddenly after almost 90 minutes of trying. I tried a few times, took a break, went for a walk and tried again. It worked. And yes, for me, it worked on safari. I have chrome as my default browser. It wouldn’t work.
TESU BALS-Psych. + ASNSM(Math) 

TEEX(6): Cybersec. 101/201/301
The Institutes(2): Ethics
Sophia(2): Ess. Of Managing Conflict, Dev. Effective Teams
NFA(1): Comm. Safety Edu.
GED(10): NAS-131, SOC-273, MAT-121, HUM-101 (1)
Study.com(75): Intro to Psych., Soc. Psych.-1, Growth & Dev. Psych., Personality Psych., History & Systems of Psych., Org. Theory, Library Science, Comm. at Workplace, Intro to World Religion, I/O Psych., Ethics in Soc. Sc., Org. Comm., Eng. 104, Eng. 105, History of Vietnam war, Sp. Ed. History & Law, Diff. Ed., Classroom Mgmt., Foundations of Ed., Abnormal Psych., Rsch. methods in Psych., College Math, Intro. to Geometry., Calculus (6).
Saylor (15): Intro. to Mol. & Cellular Bio., Comp. Politics, Corporate Comm., Env. Ethics, Principles of Comm. 
TESU (1): Cornerstone, Lib. 495 Capstone.
CSM (3): Quant. reasoning. 
Aleks (6): Trigonometry, Intro to Statistics. 

MS-Psychology; Walden University 
GPA: 4/4
(12-13-2018, 02:20 PM)posabsolute Wrote: Did you try different browsers? I would try in Chrome, Firefox and IE.

Thank-you! I downloaded Firefox and it worked!!

(12-13-2018, 02:25 PM)Supermind Wrote:
(12-13-2018, 02:13 PM)Jenna.C Wrote:

Mine opened suddenly after almost 90 minutes of trying. I tried a few times, took a break, went for a walk and tried again. It worked. And yes, for me, it worked on safari. I have chrome as my default browser. It wouldn’t work.

Thank-you for your advice! It finally worked!
Yay! Firefox for the win! I would have recommended clearing your browser cache/cookies/history as well... I usually have Chrome and Firefox running, but just in case, for any website I have issues with, I have Opera also for back up, I don't use Edge or Internet Explore even though both are included in W10. I love having alternative options if one doesn't work the other most likely will...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(12-13-2018, 02:33 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Yay! Firefox for the win!  I would have recommended clearing your browser cache/cookies/history as well...  I usually have Chrome and Firefox running, but just in case, for any website I have issues with, I have Opera also for back up, I don't use Edge or Internet Explore even though both are included in W10.  I love having alternative options if one doesn't work the other most likely will...

Thanks for the advice! I have never heard of Opera, I will try to download it. The more options the better.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Metropolia Open UAS Failed Enrollment? MissRN 9 949 02-05-2024, 05:04 PM
Last Post: Tomas
  Santander Becas changes to Open Santander Avidreader 0 289 11-22-2023, 05:16 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  What's your opinion on The Open University UK? nomaduser 12 1,534 11-08-2023, 05:47 AM
Last Post: alfiooo
  Open or closed? rachel83az 4 473 07-28-2023, 02:22 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Sree Narayana Guru Open University Alpha 6 1,010 07-21-2022, 02:03 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Open Universities Australia Alpha 3 828 06-20-2022, 04:51 AM
Last Post: MidLifeCrisis
  Anyone else having issues accessing TEEX lessons? delightfulwilderness 2 578 10-26-2021, 09:54 AM
Last Post: delightfulwilderness
  International Open University - Tuition FREE! bjcheung77 6 1,366 08-10-2021, 10:41 PM
Last Post: jsd
Exclamation Is Sophia similar to Study in terms of course format and allow Open Book exams? OP88 4 1,329 05-26-2021, 05:29 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  HELP! with TEEX to TESU please Lydclrk 9 1,899 02-01-2021, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Seagull