Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.33 Average
Need New Moderators
(08-08-2021, 10:52 AM)Pats20 Wrote: if someone is going to post Their opinion on a debatable topic then get upset when they’re debated or disagreed with isnt very mature either. Everyone has their beliefs and opinions. If someone wants to express it than they should be open to debate without getting their feelings hurt. Provided it’s all clean , fun, and in good taste. Like the one moderator said “play nice”. But that doesn’t mean bow down and agree with the opinion of the post.
People are passionate about their beliefs. That’s a good thing, we’re all here because we have common goals and to learn from one another.

I debate with people on the other forum all the time, so I have no problem with disagreements. I've cross-posted several threads, so you can see the difference in responses.

(08-08-2021, 10:34 AM)ss20ts Wrote: Moderators are not paid. They have limited time they can be on the forum. They have lives outside of the forum.

When a moderator likes and comments in a thread every day, they're obviously seeing the comments and choosing to do nothing.
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
(08-09-2021, 11:33 AM)sanantone Wrote: When a moderator likes and comments in a thread every day, they're obviously seeing the comments and choosing to do nothing.

Then maybe the moderator doesn't agree that there is a problem. Just because someone has an issue with a post doesn't mean the post is against the forum rules or that the person with the issue is interpreting what was said correctly.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ss20ts's post:
  • FastTrackDegree
(08-09-2021, 11:41 AM)ss20ts Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 11:33 AM)sanantone Wrote: When a moderator likes and comments in a thread every day, they're obviously seeing the comments and choosing to do nothing.

Then maybe the moderator doesn't agree that there is a problem. Just because someone has an issue with a post doesn't mean the post is against the forum rules or that the person with the issue is interpreting what was said correctly.

That's why I notified someone else who did see an issue.
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
CSU
SL
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
(08-09-2021, 12:10 PM)sanantone Wrote:

As I remember there were 2 posts removed from that thread. One from you and one from someone else who's name I don't remember. All moderators won't agree all the time either. They're human beings and everyone thinks differently.
(08-09-2021, 12:43 PM)ss20ts Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 12:10 PM)sanantone Wrote:

As I remember there were 2 posts removed from that thread. One from you and one from someone else who's name I don't remember. All moderators won't agree all the time either. They're human beings and everyone thinks differently.

I'm not sure we're talking about the same thread.
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
DSST
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
CSU
SL
Uexcel
A&P