Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you HAD to...
I would have to agree with pretty much everyone on here. Cancel the exam and reschedule it in June. This gives you a few extra weeks to study for a required exam and not to mention time to get better! In the long run, you'll look back as this being the better of the options out there.

Good luck and I hope you feel better

scott
Thanks All. First a quick note - when I woke up this morning, I realized that TODAY is Tuesday - must be the fever...:o So I've got all of this evening to study in addition to tomorrow. That's good news. The other good news is that I took the Peterson's Human Growth practice test last night after posting and got like 60% correct.
So here's the latest plan - I'm keeping Thurs CLEP time slot and taking Human Growth instead. I should do fine after a few more hours of study. Here's why it's so important to me to not skip it: I can keep my testing schedule and still graduate on target without having to pay an extra 500 bucks to Excelsior for another year of enrollment. I'm pushing my CLEPs so that I can get the score reports to Excelsior in time for them to process them in time to graduate within 30 days of paying the annual fee - they credit it to the graduation fee and I break even.

I am having second thoughts about Accounting all together - but I'm not sure which I dread more - Accounting or Humanities. Don't know which is the lesser of two evils... but if I take human growth this week, I'll take Social Science next week and I have two more weeks to decide on Accounting.

I appreciate everyone's feedback and advice, y'all are the best! Smile
[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="2"]
Best of luck,
Joanne [/size]
[SIZE="1"]
31 hours traditional schooling
11 Microsoft exams, 1 Linux+, 2 ICCP's, 6 CLEP's, 12 DSSTs, and 6 ECE's
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"]Degree Completed!
BS in Liberal Studies[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Good luck and feel better! Big Grin
[SIZE="1"][/SIZE][SIZE="1"]Rob
Pursuing a BS Liberal Arts (Excelsior College) One mo to go! Upcoming exams: CLEP College Math[/SIZE]
Trajan Wrote:Good luck and feel better! Big Grin

Thanks! Appreciate it Smile Advil is a wonder drug, I tell ya!
Best of luck,
Joanne [/size]
[SIZE="1"]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Well, I went with choice B. I loaded up on sudafed started studying for Human Growth on Tuesday night. Wednesday was rough and I really considered calling to cancel my exam; however I gutted it out. I took my exam today and I was beyond shocked to see that I scored a 72. That's the highest score I've gotten on ANY exam. It certainly helps that there was a lot of overlap from Foundations of Counseling. All in all, the gamble paid off. I can still graduate on schedule. Thanks again for your feedback. Big Grin
Best of luck,
Joanne [/size]
[SIZE="1"]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
libartsmgr Wrote:Well, I went with choice B. I loaded up on sudafed started studying for Human Growth on Tuesday night. Wednesday was rough and I really considered calling to cancel my exam; however I gutted it out. I took my exam today and I was beyond shocked to see that I scored a 72. That's the highest score I've gotten on ANY exam. It certainly helps that there was a lot of overlap from Foundations of Counseling. All in all, the gamble paid off. I can still graduate on schedule. Thanks again for your feedback. Big Grin

Wow! A 72,

This is scientific proof that a bottle of Sudafed is enough to pass Human Growth & Development!

hilarious

Congratulations libartsmgr!
My name is Rob

Total Credits: 142 (12 not used).
[SIZE=1]GPA: 4.0
[/SIZE]