Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Anybody Prepared?
I have essential & basic supplies, but would have to walk 1/4 mile to carry water. You know, just in case...

Do you think the "cloud" will get to the US?
Popcorn Wrote:I have essential & basic supplies, but would have to walk 1/4 mile to carry water. You know, just in case...

I started buying a lot of bullets for the zombies. Just in case..

Cloud reaching the US? probably but who knows how much of a threat it will be.
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Excelsior College - DONE[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]AAS-[SIZE="1"]2009[/SIZE], BSLS-[SIZE="1"]2010[/SIZE] [/SIZE]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="2"]Thomas Edison State College - DONE[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]BA in History[/SIZE]-[SIZE="1"]2011[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE="2"]Texas A&M University Central Texas[/SIZE]
Master of Arts in History - 18/36 SH

CLEPs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Spanish, Freshman Comp, English Comp w/ Essay, Social Science & Hist, Info Sys & Comp App, Intro Sociology, Prin of Mngmt, American Gov , US History I, US History II, Western Civ I, Western Civ II[/SIZE][/SIZE]
DSSTs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Civil War & Reconstruction, Rise & Fall of Soviet Union, History of Vietnam War, Intro Modern Middle East, Western Europe Since 1945, Drug and Alcohol, Here's to Your Hlth, Intro To Comp, Prin of Sup, Technical Writing, Prin of Physical Science I[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Quote: There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. "Mr. Garrison"[/SIZE]
I can zap those zombies, yessiree bobalooie.

I adore video games.
Popcorn Wrote:I have essential & basic supplies, but would have to walk 1/4 mile to carry water. You know, just in case...

I don't think so. Perhaps it will just touch on the coast, but I don't think it's going to become that drastic. Who knows, though...
LOL.. love the zombie comments. Believe it or not, my DH and DS have had conversations about how they would handle a zombie attack. I think that they've decided, we would be best off if we were in our house upstairs and that way they could knock zombies off the staircase.

On a serious note, I have no idea what my family would do in a real emergency. Yikes.. good thing I have been shopping at Costco. We do have enough food for quite a while.
Regis University, ITESO, Global MBA with a focus in Emerging Markets 4.0 GPA, Dual-university degree (Spanish/English) 
COSC BS, Business Admin

My BS Credits:
Spanish 80 | Humanities 67 | A & I Lit 72 | Sub Abuse 452 | Bus Ethics 445 | Tech Writ 62 | Math 53 | HTYH 454 | Am. Govt 65 | Env & Humanity 64 | Marketing 65 | Micro 61| Mgmt 63| Org Behavior 65| MIS 446|Computing 432 | BL II 61 | M&B 50 | Finance 411 | Supervision 437| Intro Bus. 439| Law Enforcement 63|  SL: Accounting I B | Accounting II C+| Macro A | ECE: Labor Relations A | Capstone: A| FEMA PDS Cert