Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knowing when to postpone...
Criticalthinker Wrote:Just got back from a major road trip.
CT

Hi Mary. Welcome back! Wondered where you were. Glad to know you were off doing something fun.

Librevore
Kate
BS Psychology
yutzyj Wrote:Hi JoAnne- Good luck on your tests monday, i'll lite the candle and think of you.

i'm using primarily instantcert and the ID-10-T's guide to supplement. i started out reading the idiot's guide for several chapters for a foundation and then went to instantcert but wished i'd have done it the other way around. i've done three sections and now will start the probablility section THEN i will go back and read the idiot's guide to back it up. then i will go back to instantcert to finish and then the idiot's guide for reinforcement. i'll let you know how that works out for me.

Dawn,

Thanks for the good wishes for tomorrow and for the excellent feedback about your Statistics preparation. I also bought the Idiot's guide, so I'll take your advice and read through that before I even begin looking at the IC notes. I also decided to get the Standard Deviant videos, because I found them very helpful when studying Macroecon. And I agree with you...the fact that this will be an UNTIMED test will be a lifesaver!

Best of luck with your studies, and let us know how it goes with your test!

Take care,
JoAnne Smile
BS - General Business - June 2007
Excelsior College
Kiwi Lover Wrote:after the two I'm taking on Monday...
JoAnne :p

Hi JoAnne, I didn't catch that you were taking two tests tomorrow until I saw Dawn's note. Best wishes and prayers said that it will go wonderfully for you. Can't wait to hear.

Librevore
Kate
BS Psychology
Librevore Wrote:Hi JoAnne, I didn't catch that you were taking two tests tomorrow until I saw Dawn's note. Best wishes and prayers said that it will go wonderfully for you. Can't wait to hear.

Librevore

THANKS very much! I appreciate the support! I'll post when I get back and my brain has recovered... (haha)

JoAnne hilarious
BS - General Business - June 2007
Excelsior College
Kiwi Lover Wrote:Dawn,

I also decided to get the Standard Deviant videos, because I found them very helpful when studying Macroecon.
Best of luck with your studies, and let us know how it goes with your test!

Take care,
JoAnne Smile

I just discovered the Standard Deviant videos. I am going to check out the one on American Government today at the library.

Good luck, Jo Anne! I'll be thinking about you!
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Green"]Mary

80 Traditional credits
45 testing

9 CLEPS
Freshmen Comp- 71
Analyzing & Interpreting Lit -72
Human Growth & Development -73
Ed Psych -67

CLEP Humanties- 7/11/06 -74
CLEP American Lit- 7/18/06 - 65
CLEP US History I I 7/18/06- 63
CLEP American Government 8/8-57