Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Metaversities
(06-08-2022, 07:33 AM)Vle045 Wrote: Oh nnooowww I get why Facebook wanted to change their name to Meta.  They wanted to be the new Metaverse.  But DC comics had it first.  And you can’t mess with the metaverse.  It could change all the universes in the multiverse.  Did anyone call the Justice League and see if this will mess with the timeline?

I'm old so I remember Flash on his treadmill running into the "real" world where he discovers he's a comic book character
[-] The following 1 user Likes bluebooger's post:
  • Vle045
(07-03-2022, 09:49 PM)bluebooger Wrote:
(06-08-2022, 07:33 AM)Vle045 Wrote: Oh nnooowww I get why Facebook wanted to change their name to Meta.  They wanted to be the new Metaverse.  But DC comics had it first.  And you can’t mess with the metaverse.  It could change all the universes in the multiverse.  Did anyone call the Justice League and see if this will mess with the timeline?

I'm old so I remember Flash on his treadmill running into the "real" world where he discovers he's a comic book character

Love it!  I need to see that
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Paralegal Studies
Certificate, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp - (Thunderbird)
Sophia: 17 credits

LawShelf affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Buy one, get one free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview
(07-03-2022, 09:49 PM)bluebooger Wrote:

And Deadpool saying, "I told you!"
BS, Information Systems concentration, Charter Oak State College
MA in Educational Technology Leadership, George Washington University
18 doctoral level semester-hours in Business Administration, Baker College
In progress: EdD in Educational Leadership, Manhattanville College

More at https://stevefoerster.com
University of Antelope Valley to become a metauniversity
Entrepreneurship education company acquires University of Antelope Valley to build 'metauniversity' | Higher Ed Dive
University of Tokyo goes meta
The University of Tokyo will offer Metaverse-based courses this year - TokenPost
There was also this press release last week: edX launches first courses with Meta Immersive Learning
Ongoing: MLIS

June 2022, Thomas Edison State University (TESU): Second degree - BA in Computer Science + ASNSM in Mathematics + Cert. in CIS + Cert. in Operations Mgmt.
e-Packs: Computer Concepts; Industrial Psych.
Guided Study: Comp. Architecture
Online: Intro. to PLA; Database Mgmt.; Software Eng.; Data Structures; Liberal Arts Capstone; DSI-610 (Statistics.com)

May 2019, a residential, RA institution: BA in Political Science and Educational Studies
Relevant equivalencies: MAT-321; MAT-431; STA-315
Another story about the Metaverse in higher education
Metaversity Is In Session As Meta And Iowa’s VictoryXR Open 10 Virtual Campuses (forbes.com)