Criminal Justice
Contemporary Western Europe
Fundamentals of Counseling
Principles of Supervision
Intro to Law Enforcement
Basic Marketing
Human/Cultural Geography

GRE Psychology Subject Exam-30 credits

I'm hoping scoring an 80 or above on the GRE Psych Subject Exam will fulfill the major as well as grant the U/L credits needed to graduate.

My goal for completion on all exams is Nov. 2007.
Be careful to avoid duplicate credit - intro psych is duplicate if you are going to take GRE psych and I am guessing fund's of counseling may be as well but you want to check with your advisor.
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Make sure you email your academic advisor your plan for OFFICIAL APPROVAL beforehand.

Also, be careful in setting any lofty completion goals so as not to rush through anything and risk failure - "Slow and Steady Wins The Race!" It's good to set goals but don't be led astray by them.

GOOD LUCK!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
Dont mean to hijack your thread. I was going to post a new topic but it kind of lands here.

I am not enrolled in a school yet, but was wondering where you guys get these outlines from as to what exams you need to fufill a BA/BS? The only one I have found was on the bain4weeks website, but i wasnt sure what school that was for?

Does excelsior have one on there website Im not seeing? Or do you have to contact the school of your choice to get one?

I am looking for one that outlines the requirements for a BA/BS Business.

Thanks
I believe that if you log into Excelsior's website (i.e. go to excelsior.edu and click "MyEC Login", you can download degree requirements.
--
Steve
Webmaster, InstantCert.com
I logged in and went through the publications list and also downloaded the business catalog. It shows the academic reqs for the degree but doesnt show what exams cover that requirement.

Im either looking to hard or not enough maybe....
pitbull30 Wrote:I logged in and went through the publications list and also downloaded the business catalog. It shows the academic reqs for the degree but doesnt show what exams cover that requirement.

Im either looking to hard or not enough maybe....

[SIZE="2"]I don't think it will show exactly what exams, just an idea as to what areas need to be completed such as Eng, Math, Hum, Sci, etc.[/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 30 6,219 Yesterday, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Help - Math Degree for Grad School Frederico.Sandoval 10 728 04-20-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  New UK Bachelors Degree Online coming soon! Leedeedee 1 300 04-03-2024, 11:54 AM
  Cheapest degree in graphic design? blablablox 10 695 03-30-2024, 12:44 PM
Brick Want a bachelor's degree in 3 years? University of Minnesota, Morris is trying... Ares 8 616 02-24-2024, 06:04 PM
Last Post: natshar
  Just 16% of community college students transfer and earn a bachelor’s degree Ares 6 555 02-14-2024, 01:13 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Atlantic Technological University Interesting Bachelor degree offering from Ireland durain 0 300 02-12-2024, 02:58 AM
Last Post: durain
  The First 3-Year Degree Programs Win Approval Ares 10 912 02-07-2024, 03:40 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  NA to RA Degree Plan Assistance McManus 8 2,259 01-29-2024, 04:59 PM
  After getting the degree Harrynguyen 24 2,893 01-13-2024, 12:25 PM
Last Post: ArielB74