Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My master "Omni Transcript"
Thank you for sharing this @jsd. It is awesome!

I found it via your signature and then did a search which led me to this thread hoping you had shared the template and you have. You rock!
  • Degree in Progress: BA in Psychology and/or History (in planning)
  • Complete: University of New Brunswick (Canada)  |  BSc Marine Biology (Grad 1998)
[-] The following 1 user Likes StudiousTraveller's post:
  • jsd
Awesome, glad it's getting some use! I've made some tweaks as I've added credits and run out of room here and there, but it's basically the same. Feel free to customize it however fits best for you.
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
[-] The following 1 user Likes jsd's post:
  • StudiousTraveller
I finally updated mine, and then made one for my kid. So nice to see everything nicely laid out on a single page (her) or two (me). So easy to see what I earned, when (32 years worth of credits for me!), and how.

For her, it's nice to see that combined GPA (3 schools so far!). Can't wait to send in her credits so she can get the Pierpont BOG AAS (20th birthday present, LOL!), and put that on here soon.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 1 user Likes dfrecore's post:
  • jsd
(04-02-2022, 10:30 PM)jsd Wrote: Awesome, glad it's getting some use! I've made some tweaks as I've added credits and run out of room here and there, but it's basically the same. Feel free to customize it however fits best for you.

Found this from your signature. Thanks for the template! Looking forward to filling it out. This will be great to present or simply put on my wall as a motivation, instead of all my transcripts.
In Progress RA Deg./Cert.: AAS Business with Marketing concentration, and Certificate, 2024
In Progress Cert.: Google PM and IT Support | CAPM
Completed: Certificate and ALS - Community College (RA), 2022, 2023

CLEP: 5 courses | Sophia.org: 1 course | and many non-credits...
[-] The following 1 user Likes vintage_jacket's post:
  • jsd
Awesome. I've changed mine a ton over time, but the basics are the same. Hope you find it helpful!

Georgia Tech

BA Psychology, 2016

BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

(09-05-2018, 06:12 PM)jsd Wrote: I thought it would be cool to have all of my credits in one place, like one of the Big 3's "credit banking" transcripts.... but I don't need it for any official purpose -- I just want to keep track of everything in one place. So I created my own transcript of all of my own college credit and ACE/NCCRS evaluated work and am calling it my "Omni Transcript."

Obviously it's just for fun and doesn't mean anything, but it's cool to see all of my credits and grades all in one place (even if my grades aren't particularly special!).

JSD's Omni Transcript
Good job. Quick bacs. A lot faster than I. I know it’s subjective and based on how fast you completed bacs I know GT would be much tougher for me but I’m Curious as to how difficult Georgia tech was. How many hours per week average did you have to spend ? What was you’re easiest course and how many hours spent ? WhT was your hardest course and how many hours spent ?
Honestly my time was slightly easier as my Cybersecurity degree was in the Policy track, which is a less technical track. if you're doing the OMSCS or the Cybersecurity IS track, you'll have a much rougher go, I believe. There is a ton of attrition in the OMSCS program. I heard a lot of horror stories from the algorithm course in particular.

But my track was fairly easy. I don't think I spent more than 15 hours a week on most weeks. Some exceptions during major projects in the handful of technical classes I had, but at many points I spent just as few hours as I would in my undergrad studies.

It's certainly doable, but your path will likely be much rougher than mine.

Georgia Tech

BA Psychology, 2016

BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Schools that list A+'s on transcript in any way? JumbledSpirit 3 447 02-19-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Acceptance for online master's for WES Canada Petrikor 29 7,598 01-25-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: ecdw94
  ASU CIS-194 Transcript vesparza15 3 585 10-13-2023, 10:47 AM
Last Post: vesparza15
  Master Propio in Spanish Teaching 19 Euro elcastor21 11 1,028 09-27-2023, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Kab
  International Transcript Evaluation bradonomics 14 1,293 06-27-2023, 11:36 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  The Master Propio ukmercenary 16 2,083 04-10-2023, 09:31 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Lost transcript mlohjj 13 1,264 11-15-2022, 02:01 PM
Last Post: SweetSecret
  Juris Master Alpha 1 461 10-22-2022, 09:30 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Transcript hold at college. How to finish CS degree elsewhere? HawkofDarkness 35 2,839 10-18-2022, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Alpha
Question A Jack of All Trades Is a Master of None?? LevelUP 14 2,099 09-10-2022, 12:43 PM
Last Post: vintage_jacket