Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drafting / Design Engineering Technology, A.A.S.
Hi, I’m new here. I’m 42yrs old and never been to college. I’m a General Contractor and Developer. I’m looking to expand my career by getting a Drafting/ Design Engineering Technology A.A.S. I was wondering if anyone know of a fast way for me to obtain this. Thanks
Hi,
It would be good to fill out the template and the addendum to allow folks to provide better options and suggestions - here's the link for instructions: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...Area-works
In progress: HAU MBA (5/6th done so far) Completed: BA Economics (US) | Finland Open Studies @ XAMK/Metropolia/Helsinki/Laurea
Certs Completed: Scrum CSPO/CSM | Google PM/Data Analytics/Marketing
@Aakeey, Welcome to the board, in addition to what was mentioned and providing more details on your scenario, I highly suggest you review this thread, it may be the exact path you're looking for: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...hic-design
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Thanks guys
Texas State Technical College has associate's and certificate programs in Drafting & Design that are offered both on-campus and online. The programs have options in in Architectural/Civil Drafting; Engineering Graphics and Design; and Architectural Design and Engineering Graphics. The programs appear to use "TSTCYou," TSTC's brand for performance-based education (PBE), which may have self-paced and accelerable elements.

There's a low-residency mostly online BS in Civil Engineering from University of North Dakota accredited by ABET EAC, and a low-residency mostly online BS in Civil Engineering from Liberty University that is currently pursuing ABET EAC accreditation. The courses within the engineering major will be on basically traditional semester schedules, but this board can help you look at ways to accelerate the parts of a bachelor's degree outside the engineering major.

Still more online programs in adjacent fields like mechanical engineering, engineering technology, and construction management.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Engineering/Physics/Applied Science Bachelors NotJoeBiden 7 438 05-18-2024, 11:44 PM
Last Post: karehiro
  How to get a Software Engineering, Data, or CS degree for cheap in 2024? awildstudentappeared 6 936 03-12-2024, 01:30 AM
Last Post: awildstudentappeared
  Help - Engineering Degree for European Student Bat1234 6 699 01-06-2024, 07:35 AM
Last Post: Bat1234
  Computer Science/Software Engineering - 2nd Try optimisticCoder3 29 1,891 11-16-2023, 10:32 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Seeking advice on Engineering Management, BSE at ASU (ONLINE) probablystupid 11 1,061 04-30-2023, 07:50 AM
Last Post: probablystupid
  Excel: BPS in Technology Management with a Nuclear Technology Concentration. Radcon7 5 890 01-06-2023, 09:41 AM
Last Post: allvia
Rainbow BA in Social Science. GOAL: get a degree in Technology irkas94 2 611 11-26-2022, 06:23 PM
Last Post: davewill
  BS/BA CompSci/WebDev/Graphic Design MissRN 21 2,020 08-17-2022, 10:46 PM
Last Post: MissRN
  Degree plans for health information technology bcameau1 4 1,059 03-29-2022, 11:38 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  HELP to decide -Computer Science/Engineering/IT ACI 37 3,603 01-17-2022, 07:39 PM
Last Post: ACI